03

୨୧

୨୧

In reality, Yi-chan wasn't invited by Se-Kyeong; he was there, we could say, because of Ha-neul. Cheong-Ah had extended her the same invitation for the same concert. Ha-neul initially rejected it, telling her that see already had a ticket, but Cheong-ah insisted.

Without further a do, Ha-neul accepted. Not knowing what to do with the extra ticket. The ticket was inside an envelope; she didn't open it, thinking there was only the ticket, so she handed it over to the ice cream shop for them to later give it to Yi-chan.

''We meet again, but you don't seem very happy about it. I'm Ha Eun-Gyeol, the guitarist from 'False memories of first love' said the guy who had come to defend Yi-Chan.

''You two are completely ignoring my warnings' Se-Kyeong said, more than angry, and giving them an irritated look.

''Enough already. Nice to meet you; I'm Ji Hwan. I didn't know Se-Kyeong had so many rocker friends. Would you like to jam with us since you missed the show?'' said the other guy very kindly.

''Oppa, you don't have to do that'' Se-kyeong said.

''i don't see why not, could you lend me your guitar for a moment?'' Eun-gyeol asked Ji hwan.

In the end, both of them went on the stage, and Yi-chan was at the picrophone, supposedly going to sing.

People were leaving, but when they heard everyone came back. Se-kyeong had an unpleasant look towards them while everyone applauded and cheered. Ha-neul made up an excuse to Se-kyeong, but in reality, she wasn't feeling quite well. Her heart was starting to ache, but she ignored it and left.

The next morning had arrived, the day Se-kyeong was leaviing to study abroad. Ha-neul bid her farewell at the airport and now found herself heading to the library. She sat down to read for a bit and then went to the ice cream shop.

As she left, she collided with someone, but didn't pay attention and kept walking. Ha-Neul was lost in her thoughts; these days she wasn't feeling entirely well. Her heart was hurting again, but she continued walking until she bumped into someone.

''Do you remember me, right?'' said the guy in front of her. It was Yi-chan, and she just nodded.

''This, did you give it to me?'' He pulled the ticket from his pocket, and she wanted to deny it, but in the end, it wouldn't serve any purpose, so she just nodded and then pulled the note from him pocket. ''Did you write this too?'' the guy asked, showing her the note.

''Hey...'' she said, about to grab the note, surprised.

''Why? Did you write a fake letter to annoy me?'' he asked.

''It wasn't like that' the girl tried to say, but she was interrupted

''Do you think I'm a joke? Do you mock me because I'm following Seowon High's goddess? Just because I'm ordinary?'' Yi-chan continued.

''Thanks you, Se-kyeong thinks I'm a loser. Are you happy now? Answer me. You should respond when someone talks to you. Are you happy now?'' He continued.

She was about to speak, but the intense heart pain returned. She simply didn't apologize and left while her heart burned.

The pain was unbearable; she couldn't hear anything around her, and her breaths were coming too fast. She touched her chest and felt like she was about to collapse right there until someone grabbed her arm and pulled her away quickly.''

''Are you crazy? You should move when there's a car behind you. Are your ears failing you?'' Yi-Chan said angrily. ''Are you going to answer or not?''

''Hey, can we talk some other time? My heart hurts,'' said the girl in pain.

''Is this your excuse? Are you going to deceive me again?'' replied the boy angrily.

The girl simply walked away, leaving him without a response. Her heartache returned; she had spent some time in the hospital before due to this issue, and although she was fine now, it seemed like the pain was coming back.

Here was even a time when she thought she might die because of it. She had heart problems, and sometimes her heart would beat so intensely that it felt like it might stop at any moment.

When the pain subsided a bit, it started to rain. She decided to go back to the ice cream shop to apologize, not the best idea she had, but upon arrival, she saw Se-Kyeong with Yi-Chan, Se-Kyeong looked different, with short hair.

Not only were they there, but Eun-Gyeol was also present, observing them. However, Cheong-Ah was there too. Upon seeing them together, Cheong-Ah left, but Yi-Chan left Se-Kyeong there and went after Cheong-Ah, casting a glance at Ha-Neul before leaving.

Days later, Ha-Neul's health continued to deteriorate. Despite consulting with her parents and visiting the doctor, she was only prescribed some pills, and her condition showed no signs of improvement. She constantly felt as if she were being watched or followed, adding an extra layer of anxiety to her health issues.

Back at home, the pain that had previously subsided returned with even greater intensity. It escalated to the point where she felt her breath might extinguish at any moment. As she walked, someone positioned themselves in front of her.

''Hey, hi, Yi-chan asked me to tell you to wait for him. Let me introduce myself, I'm Hyeon-yul, and I'm in the band with him,'' said the entirely unfamiliar guy in the eyes of the girl. However, she didn't pay much attention, as the pain overwhelmed her. Nonetheless, the pain was so overwhelming that Ha-Neul could barely register his words.

''You look pale, are you okay?'' the concerned guy asked, looking at her. Ha-Neul couldn't articulate a response; she took a few more steps, ignoring him, and finally collapsed to the ground. She felt the guy talking to her, but she couldn't hear him. The only thing she felt was the guy's arms, and her heartbeats raced alarmingly. The situation was worsening, and in her weakened state, the girl couldn't help but collapse, unable to control the pain enveloping her.

୨୧