END

୨୧

୨୧

Years later, precisely 28, Cheong-ah rose to become the director of Seowon Arts High School, achieving remarkable fame. Meanwhile, Eun-gyeol found his own fame within a band. Hailing from the future, Eun-gyeol had altered numerous aspects.

He ensured that his father's band remained close-knit, and improved his mother's relationship with her grandfather.

Yet, the fundamental change he sought was to prevent his father's accident. Despite his efforts, his father still lost his hearing.

Recently, Eun-gyeol discovered that not only had Yi-chan suffered gravely, but Ha-neul had also faced dire consequences. He couldn't alter their fate, and her absence weighed heavily upon him.

However, Eun-gyeol managed to change something more profound: his father's ability to play the guitar. Yi-chan became the director of a guitar business.

In his life, Yi-chan's dream was to become a rock star, to conquer the world. Sadly, he had to relinquish that dream when he lost his hearing due to an accident. Initially, when Yi-chan went deaf, he was terrified.

It all worsened when he learned about the loss of someone significant in his life. His thoughts veered toward suicide amidst overwhelming circumstances. There was a time he couldn't articulate anything at all.

Yet, he decided not to give up. Having lived 18 years without sound, he remembered: ''The moment you give up, the fight ends,'' and he could also imagine.

Having lived another 18 years without sound, he believed he could create the most beautiful sound. However, upon learning about the loss of someone significant, all those aspirations vanished. Yet, the people around him, and a particular woman referring to Cheong-ah, helped him move forward.

Cheong-ah wasn't in her best moment either when she heard the news, but they both understood the importance of moving forward in those times.

The band, at that time, faced hardships. Someone was no longer among them, and Hyeon-yul hadn't expected this at all. Nevertheless, gradually, everyone moved forward. After all, each carried Ha-neul in their hearts, and that was what truly mattered.

The memory of her presence became a beacon of solace amid the darkness of her absence. The void her departure left was filled with memories, shared laughter, and moments lived together. It was a bond that, even if life led them on different paths, would remain intact in their hearts.

''The echoes of absence resonate in our souls, but it's within these echoes that the most profound memories find their eternal place.''

୨୧

Thank you all for the tremendous support with this fanfic. I regret penning an ending that didn't align with your hopes for a happier one. Your support means the world to me. Thank you, everyone.💗