chapter 3

AUTHOR'S POV
A week passed quickly. You haven't met Taehyung since the day both of your families had dinner and decided the date for the wedding. Your mom forced you many times to go on few dates with Taehyung in the past week but you being you denied saying there is no need to go on a Date with him when you have to marry him anyway.

And here you were standing in a beautiful white wedding gown ready to walk down the aisle with your father. You were nervous and it's clearly visible on your face
Your father held your hand and patted on your head smiling brightly," it's alright y/n you don't have to be nervous. You are going to start a new life and I'm really happy for you" your dad muttered and you gave him a soft smile nodding.

Even though you were not ready to marry Taehyung but you are doing it for your parents happiness. You have never been in a relationship. And directly getting married is making you anxious. you both started walking down the aisle taking slow and steady steps. The heavy wedding gown and the make up were to much for you and on top of that the attention you were getting from all the guests present there is making you tense.

On the other hand Taehyung was standing at the altar looking ever so charming in a black tuxedo.," mom why are they walking so slowly I'm tired of standing here" he questioned his mother only to earn  a glare in return of his question. He thinned his lips.

Reaching the altar your father looked at you once again with a smile and gave your hand into taehyung's which he took giving a light smile to your father. You stood infront of him. An forigne feeling rose up inside him seeing you in that wedding dress. Not realizing that he is staring at you for quiet long you cleard your throat to make him come back from his trance.

"Stop staring it's creeping me out" you muttered looking at him. He scoffed out,"I'm not staring at you it's just I'm thinking about something" he explained looking everywhere but you. You rolled your eyes on his silly explanation.,"kids if you both are done talking should we start the rituals?" your mom asked and you both nodded awkwardly.
               _______________________

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest announced after taking all the vows and both of your and taehyung's eyes widened  because you both forgot about this ritual of the wedding. Now everyone's eyes are on both of you. Taehyung hesitantly came closer to you. You closed your eyes shut feeling him lifting you veil. Your heart beat raised feeling him close to your face.
Cupping your face In his hand he placed his lips on your left cheek giving a quick peck.

"Did you really thought I was going to kiss you?"  He whispered in your ears with a smirk playing on his lip. You opened your eyes giving him a glare and slightly pushed him.," I consider you both as husband and wife"  the priest announced. And all the guests present in the hall cheered, taehyung's mother came and gave you a hug. you smiled at her. but from inside you were thinking how your life will take turn after this day.

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

Here's another update for you all  hope you all will like it  don't forget to vote and also do comment and tell me how was is?💗