chapter 7

Taehyung's POV:
My eyes fluttered open when the sun ray's fell directly on my face through the window of my room. My head felt heavy. suddenly  realization hit me. Last night I was crying wtf! And that also infront of y/n. I don't know when I slept while crying in her arms. How can you be this dumb taehyung? How can you let your emotions take control over you?. I groaned in frustration. I roamed my eyes in the room in search of her and saw her figure sleeping  on the couch with a very uncomfortable posture.

Idk why I'm feeling like I'm going too hard on her. No matter how annoying and stubborn she is. She's still my wife and I can't do anything about that. Her sweet words from last night roamed inside my head the way she comforted me it was unexpected. Even after I told her to leave me alone but she didn't.

I stood up and went toward her sleeping figure. Covering her with the duvet that was on the floor because of the lack of space. I tucked a random strand of her hair behind her ear. Just look at her. how can  someone be so irritating and chaotic while being awake and peaceful and beautiful while sleeping? A sigh escaped from my mouth.

Time skip:
AT breakfast table:-

Author's POV-
Everyone was present at the breakfast table except soo-ah when you asked Mrs.kim she told you she left after dinner as her father own a company in seoul. You and Jin was busy chit chatting when someone sat beside you and it was taehyung he was in his casual clothes as it was weekend. There was a little awkwardness between you two because of last night but you both tried to behave normal not wanting to talk about last night
Well it was only taehyung who was avoiding any interaction with you.

Everyone was eating quietly when Mrs.kim spoke gaining Everyone's attention,"  it's weekend why don't you kids go out and have fun, seokjin-ah you can invite soo-ah too. And then you both couples can spend sometime." She announced and taehyung immediately Denied," No mom I'm busy I can't go anywhere with anyone" he spoke making his mother frown." I'm not asking you taehyung-ah I'm telling you and you have to go. Working this much is not good" she said.

He was about to protest when his father spoke," Didn't I told you taehyung to not mix work and home together? today is weekend and you are at home so no work. did you already forgot what I teach you?  have you ever saw me prioritizing my work over your mother and you. You are a married man now taehyung and you have some priorities towards your wife"  his father scolded him making his mouth shut  and agree to whatever his mother was saying where as you and Jin was laughing quietly enjoying the drama.

"Why don't we all go to amusement park?" jin suggested and you squealed In excitement,"yes please it's been so long since I visited any amusement park" you cheered happily making Jin and your
in-laws giggle at your excitement.
" what are you ? a kid ?"  Taehyung spoke eyeing you weirdly," yes I'm! do you have any problem grandpa?" You said giving him a sarcastic smile. Everyone laughed hearing you.

"What did you just called me?!?"  He said glaring at you.," I think you have hearing problems" you replied glaring back at him
" you-" he was about to say something when Jin cut his sentence," okay okay kids it's enough bickering for today. So it's final we are going amusement park" he announced and Taehyung scoffed. You rolled your eyes at him.

Y/N's POV:
After a lot of bickering with Taehyung Here we three are standing infront of amusement park Jin oppa told soo-ah will join us in some time as she was busy in something. One thing I noticed was taehyung's expressions tensing up whenever soo-ah's name comes in any conversation but I was just avoiding it.
I wore a simple light pink floral dress with daisies on it. I have to say that Taehyung looks more good in casuals he is wearing a black hoodie with denim jean with his spects complimenting his overall look

He is looking handsome I can't deny this fact. Wait wth are you thinking y/n?! No matter how handsome he looks he is the same arrogant so called husband of yours.
But I want to see his last night's self more I wants to see the real taehyung not cold arrogant and rude but a person with emotions. I was in my own thoughts when he spoke making me come out of my thoughts.

" so are you planning to stand here for whole day or are we going in?"  He questioned Jin oppa and him waiting for me to speak and I awkwardly laughed I didn't realize was zoned out for so long. Lol my old habit of zoning out in middle of anywhere won't leave me.

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

A/n: hope you all liked this chapter and please do vote and comment♡