chapter 10

Author's POV-
When you three entered inside the mansion you met with a worried and panicked Mrs.kim she was so stressed and when she saw you. She immediately hugged you," y/n-ah are you okay. My daughter  nothing happened to you right?"  She questioned and started checking you.

"Mom I'm totally fine nothing happened to me except your son left me alone in the crowd" you said and glared at taehyung.
Yes you were mad at him .when he came finding you. you hugged him and was scared but in the car you didn't even spared a glance at him. You were adamant to give him silent treatment. Even tho he came back finding you but still you were upset cuz of the way he left you alone there.

Taehyung frowned and Mrs.kim gave him a smack on his arm,'Oww mom! It hurts" he exclaimed rubbing his arm. A giggled left jin's mouth looking at his brother.

" how can you be this careless taehyung. Didn't you saw the news?!" She complained and he became confused
"What news emo ? And why are you so tensed?" Seokjin asked her.and this time Mr.kim spoke," there is a criminal roaming around in seoul he is making women his target it looks like he have some grudges against them, in most of the cases he first  kidnap them and after few days the police finds the de*d body of the victim" Mr.kim explained and you looked at Taehyung with tears filled eyes and anger fueling up inside you.

He looked at you with soft eye's and worried expression after hearing his father he believed that you weren't lying when you told him about that mysterious man.
"But uncle why police didn't caught him yet if he is this dangerous?" Jin asked" I talked with the chief officer who is my good friend and he told me that, Park joong it's the name of that man, he  every time comes with a different plan."

"Those victims who became his target most of them were working women and was coming back from work late at night. And all of them are from different areas of seoul so it's getting Hard for them to catch him." Mr.kim answered

"We should increase the security of our house and office. we have fimale employees who work till late night. And mom and y/n please don't go out without  bodyguards " this time taehyung spoke and everyone nodded

"Umm...I'm feeling so tired mom I'm going in my room" you said and without wasting any minute you went from there. Taehyung immediately followed you." Y/n! Listen to me. Y/n!" He called you but you were in no mood to listen to him. After reaching inside the room. You directly went inside the bathroom leaving him in the room.

Taehyung was going restless because of your silent treatment. No matter how much he try to tell himself that he still hates you and you are still annoying. But he knows that it's not like this anymore and he also know that he fell for you soo hard that he can't even imagine a day without you. His eyes don't want you to disappear in front of them for a second.

After few minutes you came out and started to set your pillow on the couch to sleep," you can sleep on the bed" he spoke and your movements halted. You looked at him with frownd expressions."Stop looking at me like that.  come and sleep on the bed from today I'll adjust on the couch" he again spoke and you scoffed.

"If you are trying to do this because of what happened today then there is no need for that and I don't expect any apologies from you because it is impossible for The Kim.Taehyung  to accept his mistake so stfu and let me sleep! I do not want to talk to you!" you exclaimed in anger. He jaw tighten indicating how frustrated he is now with this behavior of yours. Without wasting a second he stood up and switched of the lights but he was still visible to you because of the moonlight coming in from the window.

You saw his figure coming near you and the next moment he scooped you in his arms bridal style. Your eyes widened.
"W-what are y-you doing put me down!"  You asked panicking,"you won't listen to me and this is the only way left" he spoke looking in your eyes. His eyes holding a complete different emotion this time not soft,not rage filled but intimidating.

Putting you on the bed he stood infront of you folding his arms," so you still not going to talk?"  He asked looking straight into your soul.a shiver ran down your spine and you gulped,"ofc i-i won't " you replied not looking in his eyes. You stood up from the bed. You were about to go when he held your wrist making your steps halt.
" Aren't you being too stubborn huh?"  He whispered coming closer to you.
"w-what a-are y-you doing?" You stuttered badly taking your steps backwards.

"You know what I'm doing" he said  taking a step closer. you took a step back and fell on the bed. And In a blink of an eye he hovered over you. Your heart skipped multiple beats the closed proximity was doing no good to your heart. He was looking straight in your eye's. Coming closer to your ear he whispered," Tell me what i have to do to make it upto you princess?" Your eyes going shut automatically listening to his deep voice.
His hot breaths fanning on your skin was making you weak and dizzy.

He lifted his head up from your ear and looked at your face. And found your eyes shut. A satisfactory smirk plastered on his face. You bite your lower lip in nervousness,"are you being nervous princess?"  He again whispered. his nose touching yours. You slowly opened your eyes. Only to find him looking at your lips
You were soo lost in him that your brain stopped working. And suddenly his phone rang making you come out of your trance.
Your eyes widened and you pushed him hard making him roll on his side. "Dammit! this phone!" He groaned and picked up the call going outside the room leaving you in fifty shades of red.

To be continued......