chapter 5

AUTHOR'S POV:

Your whole night spent on adjusting on the couch and cursing taehyung for sleeping peacefully on the king sized bed all alone. In the morning he woke up early and went on a jog. After an hour he came back.You were sitting on the couch with sleepy eyes
"Why are you looking like a monkey who haven't slept for years, didn't you sleep last night?"  Taehyung questioned you.

"Who tf did you call a monkey? And for your kind information  I never slept on couch in my house but because of sertain someone I have to now"  you exclaimed glaring at him." Well there is no one present in this room except you and me so I think you already know who I'm calling a monkey and its not my problem that you never slept on a couch you'll get habitual to it with time" he said and before you can come up with a reply he  went inside the bathroom. You sighed and waited for him to come back so you can use the bathroom as per his so called rules.

After few minutes he came out drying his wet hairs. You were staring at him. He noticed and cleared his throat to make you come out of your trance. Your cheeks turned red because of embarrassment and
You immediately looked somewhere else.
Without giving him a glance You went to take a bath.

After few minutes you were done showering and wore a bathrobe thinking  Taehyung must have left so you can go out wearing it but before you can go out you tripped and fell because of the wet floor you shrieked "why it always happens me!??" You held your ankle feeling immense pain."Y/n is everything alright?" Taehyung knocked on the bathroom door
Your eyes widened realizing he didn't left yet " y/n?" He again called your name
"Y-yeah" you said squeezing your eyes shut because of the pain"what happened I heard a scream was that you?" He sounded worried, " a-actually umm y-yeah it was me I kinda f-fell down" you said.

"What!?.Y/n Are you okay ? Did you got hurt?" He asked worriedly," I think so I can't stand up my foot hurts" you yelped
"I'm coming inside" he said and your eyes widened,"wait wtf! No! you can't come in!"
You exclaimed,"what no? If I will not come in then how will you come out stupid!? Are you even able to stand up?"  He questioned and you left an exaggerated sigh,
"Well if I was able to then I would have came out by now and had landed a punch on that face of your for calling me stupid and a monkey!" You exclaimed and heard him scoff.

" if you don't want my help then okay stay In  there forever I'm getting late anyways bye"  he said,"wait! Okay fine I need your help" you confessed and he immediately opened the door as if he was waiting for your response. He was all ready in his blue suit to go, he came forward and gave you his hand looking at you without any expression, you felt nervous knowing that you are only wearing a bathrobe.

"What are you waiting for? take my hand and try to stand up" he said and you hesitantly gave your hand in his. You tried to stand up but couldn't because of your ankle pain," it's hurting I can't" you yelped in pain. He sighed and in a swift of the moment he lift you up in bridal style.
" w-what are y-you doing? Let me down I can manage on m-my own" you stuttered and he scoffed," yeah I can see how much you can manage on your own" he carried you to the bed.

He gently put you down on the bed his face was inches close to yours looking into your eyes with alluring gaze . He tucked a wet hair strand behind your ear that was falling on your face. You were so lost in his eyes that you forgot about your ankle pain.

Suddenly his phone rang making him break the eye contact. A crimson shade appeared on your whole face.," where did you get hurt?" He asked you after talking on the call,"i think my ankle is twisted" you mumbled without looking at him being embarrassed. He sat on the bed near your foot and gently put it on his lap examining it. A shiver ran down your spine when you felt his touch on your skin.

He tried to make your foot move and you hissed in pain," sorry" he apologized," it looks like you sprained your ankle I'll tell the maids to call the doctor" he added and stood up" no it's okay I'm fine" you muttered and he sighed,"Stop being careless y/n, it won't heal on its own okay!.its need to get treated" he exclaimed And you nodded

You both heard a knock,"come in" taehyung said and his mother entered inside the room," sorry to disturb you kids but- Omo! What happened to y/n?" She quickly came near you worriedly,"she fell in the bathroom and sprained her ankle" taehyung told her," oh my! Why are you standing here then call the doctor taehyung!" She scolded taehyung and he gave her an completely done look," I was about to do that mom before you came I'll tell the maids to call the doctor I'm getting late for  office." Taehyung said.

" okay but I came to tell you that seokjin is coming today with his date he couldn't attend the wedding because of work but he is coming to meet youand y/n today" she said and taehyung nodded. seokjin is his older cusain brother who lives in states.
" you can go now I'll take care of my precious daughter in law" she said caressing your head and you gave her a smile.Taehyung rolled his eyes on his mother remark and left.

To be continued...

_________________________________________

A/n :> Hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment..