chapter 12

Y/n's POV
"Caught you! miss ice-cream thief!" He said smirking and raising his brows. I gave him a nervous smile,"I- Actually i wasn't able to to sleep s-so I thought" oh God again why I'm stuttering infront of him!?,
" it's alright princess I'm not demanding any explanation from you" he spoke with the Same smirk that was lingering on his face from past few minutes

oh how I used to despise this smirk of his but now it makes me nervous and that nickname that damn nickname makes my stomach do somersaults. My thoughts took a pause when he proceed to move towards me and in no time he was standing infront of me.

He was Soo close that my breath hitched with the close proximity between us. there was no space for me to step back because of the fridge. He leaned in to whisper something in my ear, his hot breaths were  hitting on my ear sending a wave of shiver down my spine

"I Hope you won't mind sharing it with me"
I closed my eyes. his voice was calm and husky. My grip tightened on the spoon that I was holding. His hand trailed down from my shoulder. And my grip loosened letting the spoon fall from my hand.

" are you nervous princess?" He asked putting his one hand on my waist and tucking a random strand of my hair from another. my eyes was still shut close. my breathing getting shallower each passing second.

" open your eyes" he demanded but I didn't dare to do what he said

I knew I can't," open your eyes y/n" this time my eyes opened on their own looking  straight into his dark brown orbes obeying his command like he is the one who is  controlling them not me.

His hair was messy and were falling on his forehead. He was looking seren like the moon. I've never felt this weak infront of him. I felt like if he kept looking at me like this I will melt into water.

His gazed was fixed on my lips. The thought of Him kissing me made me go weak at the knees.

"Taehyung-" my voice came out into a whisper. He hummed  shifting his gaze from my lips to my eyes, "kiss me" the desire of feeling his lips on mine took over me and I let those words out.

His grip tightened digging into the soft curves of my waist, his breath ghosts against my lips, coming in quick pants that matches the thumping of my heart.

His lips crash into mine, it happens soo fast my thoughts came to a halt and I have no time to prepare myself for my stomach twists.The ice cream container was long gone from my hands I don't know when he took it away from me and placed it somewhere, I forgot everything when he kissed me.

His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer goosebumps swarming on every part of my body as he touched me. My hands traveled from his chest to his neck wrapping them around it like my life depends on it while his lips moved with mine in an harmony.

He broke the kiss for a second, a smile stretched on his lips before he kissed me again with more passion, a low moan escaped my mouth, he hushed me.

, "we have to be quite princess" he whispered against my lips, my teeth grazed his bottom lip, he groaned and pulled me tighter, making me grasp for air.

Taehyung's POV
Her lips felt soft like feather against my rough ones, she tastes like chocolate because of the chocolate flavor ice cream she was eating few minutes ago.

I felt her knees getting weak, without giving it  a second thought I held her tightly, lifting her in my arms. Still kissing her,

She held tight to my back and shoulders as I carried her upstairs to our room making sure we doesn't make any noise, entering inside the room I closed the door with my foot as I carried her over to the bed and laid her down on it hovering over her.

Pulling away, I traced down the sloppy kissing down from her jaw to her neck, she shuddered under my touch, she moaned when I sucked on her sweet spot.

Detaching my lips from her neck, I rested my forehead on hers, she was panting hard her eyes was close before she open them looking into mine."What did you do to me y/n?" My voice came out hoarse,"you are all I can think about, You are everything
y/n. You've become my everything." 

I cannot keep it to myself anymore I wanted her to know how much I love her how much I adore her, I wanted her to know how important she have became to me in these past few weeks that I don't want to open my eyes after waking up from sleep if she isn't my first view in the morning to start my day with. I want her to know all of this.

"I've fallen helplessly in love with you Y/n.
I love you beyond anything else on this planet" I intertwined my hand with hers and watched her expressions, a smile crept on her face after hearing my confession.

"I love you too " "Say that again" she chuckled at my words " I love you too tae"
I gave a peck on her forehead," you have become my only addiction princess, I can't even think of living a minute without you"

To be continued...

_________________________________________

A/n - hehe posting after like ages I hope yall like this chapter do vote and comment how was this chapter♡