chapter 6

Taehyung's POV-
I came back home early as mom said me to when I entered inside the living area I saw y/n and Jin Hyung sitting on the couch she was laughing and giggling . probably Hyung was telling her his legendary Dad jokes I scoffed looking at them. She never laughed or smiled with me. But why is it bothering me it's not like I care. I shrugged of and went to greet jin Hyung. He noticed me and grinned
" Taehyung-ah how is my little brother doing" he said and hugged me." I'm doing fine Hyung you came after so long I missed you" I said obviously I missed him he is like a mentor to me I spent my whole childhood with him he cares for me a lot.

He broke the hug," yeah I missed you and imo too I was busy that's why I couldn't attend your wedding but  now I'm here and I met y/n she is really smart you are lucky " he said and  giggled. Why tf everyone likes her probably because she only annoys me.

Author's POV:
Taehyung sat beside you and you shifted on your place to maintain the distance
"How's your feet now?" He asked looking at you," Huh? Oh my ankle it's fine now" you replied And he nodded" btw how's business going taehyung?" Jin questioned and taehyung and him chatted about business and stuff that goes straight out of your head. You really liked seokjin he is funny and kind you found an elder brother figure in him.

After few minutes taehyung's mother also joined you guys," seokjin-ah you told me you were bringing your girlfriend with you where is she?" Mrs.kim asked Jin." She'll be here anytime she said she have some work to do and she is Not my girlfriend yet imo I just met her few months ago and we are still knowing each other"  Jin explained
" oh it's alright we'll wait for her  I hope my favorite nephew find his life partner soon"
She  said and Jin smiled brightly.

You all were still chatting. Taehyung was glancing at you from time to time how you were smiling and laughing he was feeling an unknown feeling whenever he look at you smiling. He was busy admiring you when Jin got a call from the girl you all gonna meet she is here. He went to escort her inside the mansion.

He came back with her you all stood up to greet her. She was looking classy her style and figure well maintained and how she walked in and greeted taehyung's mother she was beautiful indeed. You felt a little insecure about yourself. you never payed attention to these things because you never needed to you were naturally beautiful. But now looking at her you felt these things but shrugged them of.

She finally came to you and you greeted her,"Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you" you said giving her a smile and she did the same
" it's nice to meet you to y/n I'm Hyun
soo-ah" she said " Hi Taehyung it's nice to meet you again " she said shifting her gaze towards taehyung who was standing there with hardened expression you looked at him he didn't greeted her back you felt little weird.

Y/N's POV:
Soo-ah greeted taehyung but he never did it back it's really weird I thought he only behaved like this with me she was looking at him with a really weird smile and what does she meant by again did they know each other already I was so in my thoughts  when seokjin oppa spoke," do you guys already know each other? " seokjin oppa asked them," ofc we know each other we went to same college and were kinda close right Taehyung?"  She spoke and taehyung glared at her. Without saying anything he went from there.

," I guess he was not in a good mood  it's normal with him" i said and laughed nervously.

Time skip. At the dinner table:

Everyone was having dinner and chatting with each other I was sitting beside taehyung he was lost somewhere not interested in anything. Soo-ah was glancing at taehyung and I'm clearly Not liking it idk why. Even though we don't like each other and bicker a lot but no one can change the fact that he is my husband duh!
" taehyung tell us about your  college days" Dad asked him and he looked up from his plate," Huh?" He questioned ik he didn't listened what Dad said he was lost in his own thoughts.

" tell us about your and soo-ah's college days " Dad again questioned him and this time he ubruptly stood up
," I Don't remember anything it's been so many years"  he said and left from there leaving everyone dumb founded with his reply ," is he sick he never behaves like that" mom asked I stood up immediately
,"No i- I think he is stressed about work that's why Don't worry everyone I'll look after him please carry on" I said and followed him to the room.

My ankle is still hurting but I managed to reach to our shared bedroom. I slowly opened the door and it was completely dark he switched of the lights.," taehyung are you okay?" I asked entering inside the room. No reply. ," Taehyung where are you?"  I again asked and this time I heard a light sob coming near the bed I stepped closer and saw taehyung sobbing giving his face in his palms because of the moonlight coming inside from the glass window I can see him.

" GO AWAY Y/N!  Don't Annoy me I'm not in the mood to fight with you" he cried I felt a pang in my heart looking at his miserable state I never thought of him like this I always thought of him as a cold arrogant jerk who only cares about himself.
But the sight infront of me changed my point of view for forever he shows that he is rude cold and arrogant but that's not his real self. I went near him and sat on my knees infront of him. I reached for his hand and removed them from his face.

Red nose and eyes with tears falling from them," Don't y/n" he warned but  stubborn me I never listen to anyone," shh. Calm down tae it's okay to cry sometimes if something is bothering you, you can share it with me I won't tell anyone."  I said caressing his face,he hugged me giving his face in the crook of my neck i embraced him in my arms," why do you care?" He asked with cracking voice," because I'm your wife and even though we fight and bicker a lot I still care for you Mr. Arrogant husband of mine" i said and giggled lightly

He is still sniffing and crying," taehyung-ah I'm here for you it's okay if you don't think of me as your wife but I'm still here for you as a friend I'll always be with you in your tough times"  I mumbled and stroked his hair to calm him down whatever it is ik it's  related to soo-ah his  behavior was changed since she came.

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

A/n: hope you all liked this chapter do vote and comment do tell me how was it💗