Hell and Heartbreak

Talos kissed me deeply again, his red eyes blazing as he looked at me with such devotion.

I moaned at the feel of his soft lips against mine. He had me open my mouth for him, and once more his tongue devoured mine. His groan vibrated through my body.

He took his time exploring my mouth, savouring my taste.

I was left panting for breath when he finally ended the kiss.

" You still taste as I remember, love."

Talos grinned at me. I couldn't look away from the emotions dancing in his eyes, it tightened things low in my body.

When I tried to close my legs, Talos's his warm hands caressed down my thighs. I felt the light pressure of his long nails against my flesh but he didn't pierce the skin. The sensation made me squirm.

The dichotomy of this dangerous male being so careful, reverently touching me like I was a delicate treasure, had me emotional.

It would have been easier to resist him if only he had been cruel and yet he wasn't. Talos was unlike any devil I had ever dealt with before. Although perhaps this was a special circumstance since he clearly loved me.

"Talos.." I sighed trying to sort through my thoughts

"Yes love what is it?"

I shook myself," It's nothing to worry about now. I just need you to touch me now."

Talos visibly shuddered, his smile grew as he pushed my thighs down lightly on the bed. I watched him slide his big body down further between my parted thighs.

His hot breathe fanned over my skin,I shivered in anticipation. I hadn't been touched this intimately in so long, I was surprisingly nervous.

When his mouth kissed me where I ached, I moaned. He spread me open with his long fingers, licking a line up my centre towards my clit. I cried out his name, my nails digging into his muscled shoulders.

He growled as he flicked my clit with his warm tongue. He sucked and licked at my clit making me buck up against his mouth.

He growled before he thrust his tongue inside my body. My back arched off the bed. He started fucking me with his long tongue as he continued to circle my clit with the pad of his thumb. Spiking my arousal higher.

I fisted my hands in his long hair. My head tossing side to side on the pillows as he worked his mouth and hands expertly on my body.

He was groaning, the vibrations shooting jolts of pleasure straight through my core. I loved hearing him enjoying my body's response to his touch.

My orgasm crashed over me suddenly. The sensations were just too overwhelming on my touch deprived body. Talos continued to lick,suck and taste me as I rode through one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had before.

When he finally lifted his mouth from my sex, his mouth was slick with my arousal, it was dripping down his chin and the sight of him that way was something else. He was making me absolutely feral. I needed to touch and taste him as well.

His eyes were glazed over with arousal and he was panting hard. The muscles in his body bunching.

He wiped his chin and licked his lips and I nearly came again just from the sight of the pure enjoyment on his handsome face.

"As delicious as I remember." He purred, his voice deeper with his need.

I could see his erection pushing against the fabric of his trousers and It had my mouth watering.

I started to reach for him but he moved swiftly off the bed. I actually growled at him and the sound shocked me. Talos smirked.

He smoothed a hand over his cock and I was groaning,my pussy clenched in anticipation of having him inside my body.