Memories

Talos sighed contently as he rolled to face me in his bed. I grinned back at him, aching deliciously in all the right places.

He had been a devoted lover and made sure I was completely satiated.

The after care I'd been given was unlike anything I'd experienced before. I was used to a quick fuck and no real connection afterwards. That arrangement had always suited me well but perhaps there was more to sex than just the act itself. There was a level of intimacy in having your bed partner caring for you even after the session ended.

I was also eager to get answers from Talos but I didn't wish to sour the current mood. I had time. Since agreeing to a week with him, I knew I'd get the answers I've been seeking.

My stomach growled suddenly and Talos grinned at me, I was embarrassed.

"I'll get you something to sate your hunger. Stay here, I'll be just a few moments."

Talos shuffled from the bed gracefully despite his big body. I watched him grab his dress slacks from the previous night. He grinned at me over his shoulder as he stepped into the pants and pulled them up his long legs. I fought not to show my disappointment that he was clothed once more. His naked form was a work of art that I had been admiring.

"Darling you keep looking at me like that and I'm returning to bed and you'll be even more hungry. "

I smirked and flopped back onto the pillows taking a few moments to simply luxuriate being comfortable. This beat tents and cots everytime.

I smelled the food before I saw it. It made my mouth water and my stomach growl once more in anticipation.

I watched Talos set the dishes on his coffee table. He came back over to me on the bed.

He smirked down at me before he bent down to easily lift me into his arms. I yelped in shock as he laughed and secured me in his arms to carry us over to the fireplace.

He sat himself down in one of the overstuffed leather chairs and settled me on his lap more comfortably.

I didn't argue or try to get off his lap. I was content to just sit with him. I was enjoying his body heat and the rich scent of his cologne.

He reached over to remove the lid of the platter he'd brought to the room. I watched as he picked up a piece of roasted ham. My eyes widened slightly when he brought the meat to my mouth and waited for me to open for him. I did hesitantly and he slid the meat sensually across my tongue.

I couldn't help my moan as I chewed the seasoned meat. It was amazing, I hadn't had anything near as delicious in a long time.

I could easily get used to this treatment.

Talos gave me a bright smile watching me enjoy the offering he'd brought me to indulge in.

He let me finish the meat before he offered me a piece of apple. I accepted the sweet fruit graciously. His eyes darkened with heat watching me eat from his hands.

When I finished the fruit he slid his empty fingers inside my mouth once more. It startled me, but the look in his eyes made me shiver.

"Be a darling and clean these for me." I nearly climaxed then at his sensual request. I had to shift on his lap as I obeyed him, licking the stickiness of the breakfast from his thick fingers, fingers that had been inside my body just that night. The memory had me clenching reflexively.

"Good girl." Talos purred, grinning knowingly as he used his thumb to stroke my bottom lip before popping his slicked fingers from my mouth.

Talos leaned close,his lips a breath from mine. He waited for me, asking me silently if I wanted this. I found that I did and I pressed my mouth eagerly to his.