Missing Ribbon And Pants

Camilo couldn't tell which was worse being in town or being at home.

In town there were more people but his family wouldn't bother him as much.

Meanwhile at home.

‘“What does she want’”

Dolores knocked on his door and waited for him to open it. He opened it and looked at her already knowing what she wanted but had to ask anyway.

“Do you need something?” Camilo asked her.

“Yes I need your help to find my extra hair ribbon. I lost it” Dolores replied “Can you help me?”

“Yeah,” Camilo replied. ‘It won't be hard to find it using clairvoyance or thoughtography’ Camilo thought.

“Thank you” Dolores replied “You can check in the laundry room I'll look in my room again”

“Alright” Camilo said as he walked there and closed the door.

The moment he was there he crossed his eyes and used clairvoyance to begin searching for it. It didn't take him long to find and it wasn’t in the laundry room, it was in the living room under the couch.

‘How’d it get down there?’ Camilo thought as he thought of a way to get it back. He couldn’t walk as Dolores would hear and ask how he knew it was there. Teleportating would work but if she came out of her room to look somewhere else she’ll ask questions.

After a few more seconds of deciding he chose to use the apport method. But he needed to find something of equal value to it. Dolores bought it for $5 so he needed something that was also worth $5 which wasnt hard to find. He found out his Tio Agustin and Tia Julieta were right outside the laundry room so he exchanged his Tio’s pants to get the hair ribbon and used telekinesis to quickly bring the ribbon to him before anyone noticed.

“Honey……. Where are your pants?” Julieta asked, looking confused. She could have sworn he was just wearing pants a minute ago.

“What do you mean?” Agustin replied as he looked down. “WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!”

As the two try to figure out what happened a third person walks up the stairs.
“Dad…….. WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?” Mirabel asked while quickly looking away.

‘Sorry Mirabel but it couldn’t be helped’ Camilo thought as he looked at the hair ribbon.

“I’m also trying to figure that out” Agustin said while trying to pull his shirt down to cover himself.

“Mirabel get your father another pair of pants” Julieta said while trying to cover her husband.

“That was the last clean pair I had since my laundry is done tomorrow” Agustin said while panicking.

Meanwhile Camilo was stuck in the laundry room while that situation played out. ‘Good grief can't he just run into his room yet’ Camilo thought as he started levitating and laid down in the air.

After another minute Mirabel said she had an idea and ran into her room and came back out with one of her skirts.

“Wear this for the day” Mirabel said as she handed her father the skirt which he quickly took.

“Thank you so much Mira” Agustin said as he hid behind Julieta to put them on.

After he just went back to his and Julieta’s room for a while, Camilo could finally head to Dolores’s room.

‘That was a lot’ Camilo thought as he knocked on her door lightly and she soon answered.

“My ribbon thank you Camilo” Dolores said as she took the ribbon and gave him a hug.

And when Agustin finally went downstairs he was so confused when he saw his pants underneath the couch.

Too bad one of Bruno's rats already got to it.