Where's Mirabel?

Camilo was unstable now but he didn’t panic. He couldn’t afford to panic.

His limiter had come out in his sleep so now his powers were out of his control.

‘This isn't good’ Camilo thought as he sat up very slowly.

‘I have to find it fast, if I don't I could destroy this entire village in 1 second’ Camilo thought as he took a glance around his room to see if he could see it.

He already saw several things floating because of his telekinesis. Some were barely off the ground and some touched the ceiling.

‘Well at least I didn't blow up Casita in my sleep’ Camilo thought. ‘Casita that's it’

“Casita, can you find my limiter for me so I don't accidentally dismantle you?” Camilo asked and The house began searching.

It took 5 minutes to find the limiter and as soon as Camilo had it back he put it in.

‘That was almost very bad’ Camilo thought as he caught the floating objects with his telekinesis and put them down gently so nothing would break and alert Dolores.

He looked in the hall to make sure nothing happened but then he realized that he couldn't hear Mirabel’s thoughts.

He went to her room to see if she had just gone into town but the moment he saw a statue in her bed he knew what happened.

‘Oh brother’ Camilo thought ‘I accidentally apported Mirabel in my sleep’

He stared at the statue for a minute before taking off his thin clear glove and touched it, having his Psychometry powers find where it's originally from.

‘Rome?’ Camilo thought. ‘Mirabel is in Rome?.... Oh miracles’

Camilo put his glove back on and began to think of a plan maybe he could apport Mirabel back assuming that she was the original apport.

“Apport” Camilo said as the statue became a stack of gold bars.

‘She wasn’t the original apport’ Camilo thought as he went cross-eyed to try to search for her but couldn’t.
‘She’s outside of my radius’ Camilo thought as he returned to normal. ‘This is bad who knows where she’s at’

Camilo thought of multiple strategies to get Mirabel back. He could just apport the things until he got her back or try teleporting but then he would need to know where she is.

Eventually he settled on teleporting to her but he needed her location first and he knew how to get it.

He grabbed a blank piece of paper Mirabel had and used thoughtography to get her location. When he finally saw where she was he was shocked.

‘China’ Camilo thought. ‘How’d she get apported to there’

Then Camilo set down the thoughtography and teleported to Mirabel who was somehow still asleep.

‘Im suprised’ Camilo thought he had 3 minutes before he could teleport back so he looked around at his surroundings.

He saw that they were next to a coursing river. ‘“Really’”

‘But I wonder what was the original apport’ Camilo thought.

Then he looked around the trees to waste the rest of the time since he had almost nothing better to do but he still kept a close eye on Mirabel.

Once they were finally up Camilo grabbed Mirabel and teleported back to her room realizing he never moved the gold bars.

‘Oh’ Camilo thought ‘I’ll just put these in my room for now’ Camilo said as he used Telekinesis to put the gold bars in his room.

‘Now for this’ Camilo thought as he used his restoration power to fix Mirabel’s bed because it was broken he doesn't know how many aports ago.

After that was all finally done he placed Mirabel in her bed then grabbed the thoughtography to burn.

Then he walked into his room and saw all of the gold bars that were sitting in his room. ‘What am I going to do with all of this’ Camilo thought as he stared at all of the gold bars.