How Does He Know?

Camilo walked through town to kill some time. He was trying to avoid his family for a while after all the recent incidents caused by his powers. He was staying on the more remote side of town to not hear many voices via telepathy.

‘Good there’s not that many people here’ Camilo thought as he walked around. He went into a shop to look around, this one had more pricey things but it didn’t matter because he’s rich now. ‘“If your confused as to how it’s from when I apported Mirabel”’

He was looking at all the different things to buy and was considering getting a pair of sunglasses in case his ones from Casita broke. He made his way over to the clothing section where he got a sudden headache.

‘A precognition?’ Camilo thought as a scene flashed before his eyes. It showed Dolores walking past a wall in a shop that had a mirror in it and it fell and hit her on the head. ‘Good grief’ Camilo thought as he teleported near the shop she was in. He entered the shop and went to where Dolores was.

“Hey,” Camilo said. “Oh hello Camilo” Dolores replied “What brings you here?” “Just looking around,” Camilo replied. “I'm doing the same, wanna look together?” Dolores asked.

“Sure,” Camilo replied “Alright then” Dolores said and they stuck together. When they got to where the mirror was Camilo made sure he was on the side with the mirror. He kept an eye on it and when it began to fall he caught it with ease.

“Camilo you ok?” Dolores asked when she saw what happened. “Yeah I’m good,” Camilo replied as he put the mirror back. “How did you catch it like that?” Dolores asked. “You had to know it was falling with how fast you reacted”

“Just a hunch I guess,” Camilo said. “Alright then” Dolores said, not believing him. After they got out of the shop they went their separate ways. Camilo went into town again until he heard Pepa’s thoughts.

‘What’s she upset about now?’ Camilo thought as Pepa turned the corner with a cloud following her. ‘Why just why did they have to spill coffee on my dress?’ Pepa thought. Before anyone could see him Camilo teleported home and went to Pepa’s room to get a new dress for her.

‘Good grief first it was Dolores now her too’ Camilo thought as he grabbed a new dress for Pepa. After the three minute timer was up he teleported to an empty alleyway and waited until Pepa got close to it.

When she did he walked out and gave her the new dress. “There's a cafe over there with a bathroom you can change in” Camilo said and Pepa was confused. “Thank you but how did you know about this?” Pepa asked.

“Dolores told me what happened,” Camilo replied. “Well alright then” Pepa said as she walked off to get out of her coffee stained dress. Camilo walked back to casita and sat on the couch for a while. He was trying to relax after having used his powers so much. That was until Bruno walked in with his rats out of control.

“Ah- come on you guys behave” Bruno said. “Come on now you three” Camilo said into the rats minds using the voice of Antonio. The rats stopped once Camilo did that and went back to Bruno. “There we go,” Bruno said as he picked the three of them up and put them on his shoulder.

“Oh hey Camilo” Bruno said and waved at him. “Hi,” Camilo said, not wanting to talk to him. “I’m heading into town to get food for the rats,” Bruno said. “Have fun,” Camilo replied. Bruno left and Camilo was finally alone for once that day.

(Sorry this chapter took so long)