Agustin vs A Book

Camilo teleported home with his eyes closed into his living room. ‘Good grief, why did so many people want to talk to me today?’ Camilo thought as he looked up and opened his eyes.

‘Might as well as do some reading’ Camilo thought as he used telekinesis to bring his book to him then levitated in the air to start reading. His telepathy wasn’t showing anyone as too close to him so he should be safe.

After a while he got too invested in his book and didn't realize that Agustin had returned home and saw him floating.

“Camilo” Agustin said as Camilo’s head shot up to look at him. “How are you floating in the-”

Agustin couldn’t even finish his sentence before he got smacked in the face by the book Camilo had thrown at him to erase his memory of seeing him float there. Although Camilo had used too much strength and had knocked Agustin unconscious.

‘Should I say something or just leave him there’ Camilo thought. ‘I used the book assault to erase his memory so he doesn't remember any of this’ He looked at Agustin who was still on the floor. ‘I’ll leave him here he’s accident prone so this scene isn't too far fetched and knocking him out wasn’t my intention’

Camilo stopped floating and went down to the ground then used Clairvoyance to track Dolores. ‘She’s too far out to hear what's happening at the house, that's good’ Camilo thought and left Casita since it would be too suspicious if he was in the house and he needed to lead a curtain Tia off his back to Casita.

‘“And if your wondering why I don’t just reverse time on him that’s because it will make the assault have never happened which would cause Agistin to remember what he saw’”

Camilo scouted out the closest member of the family and eventually found Mirabel 2 miles down from Casita. ‘She’ll work I just need someone to find him’ Camilo thought as he turned Invisible and dropped a bucket near her.

Mirabel turned her head to see the bucket that fell off of the table it was set on and picked it back up then she heard a bush rustling. “Strange” Mirabel said as she walked toward it only for a sign for a nearby shop to also fall over. ‘This is definitely a path leading me somewhere’ Mirabel thought as she followed it.

The mysterious path. ‘“It’s not a mysterious path it's me’” As her cousin kept leading her to Casita after nine minutes she opened the door and saw her dad unconscious on the ground with a big bruise on his forehead. “DAD” Mirabel yelled and ran over to Agustin and Camilo teleported to his room.

‘I almost ran out of time back there just one more minute and I would have become visible again’ Camilo thought as he used Clairvoyance and saw Mirabel running to get Julieta to heal him.

After a few minutes Julieta came back with Mirabel and an Arepa and by now Agustin had woken up and Camilo turned Invisible again a minute before to make sure he did end up being ok after this.

“What happened?” Julieta asked and Agustin bit the arepa. “I don't remember all I do is just walking in here and now I'm like this”. Austin replied and swallowed the bite making the spot disappear”

“That’s strange but not impossible,” Mirabel said. “Well just get some rest you had a crazy day from the looks of it”

“I will thanks” Agustin said as he walked off and up to his and Julieta’s room where he saw that he had a few extra hundred dollar bills in his wallet he must have forgotten about.

‘Consider it my apology’ Camilo thought as he went to his room for the day.