Psy-No Reaction

Camilo was in his room holding a bunch of the money he had from when he apported Mirabel. ’I can't believe I‘m saying this but I have too much money’ Camilo thought as he put the stack of cash he was holding in a drawer on his table. After he did that he answered to the knocks that were banging on his door from Pepa.

“Yes” Camilo said as he stepped back to let his mother in. “Hey Cami just so you know your Tia almost has dinner done so be down there in 20 minutes ok” Pepa said as he put her hand on Camilo’s head which made his psychometry power activate.

His eyes went wide and he stood there completely still as all of Pepa’s emotions and thoughts ran through him; he even gained her weather power.

“Camilo?” Pepa asked when her son didn’t respond. Panic began to set in as she called his name again. “Camilo?” By now she had formed a cloud and so did Camilo because he gained her powers.

Pepa moved her hand off his head and moved it to his shoulder along with the other one and began to shake him. “CAMILO?!” Pepa was scared for her son now. Although since she moved her hand his power began to stop working.

After about 20 seconds of shaking hi he was ok again and the power turned off. “I’m ok” Camilo said as he adjusted his glasses.

“You were unresponsive and weren't reacting to anything, '' Pepa said worryingly. “Are you sure you're ok?”

“Yes I'm fine,” Camilo responded. “Go ahead and go downstairs I’ll meet you in 20 ok”

“Well alright then” Pepa said as she went downstairs. ‘I’m worried about him, that's not normal’ Pepa thought.

‘Oh brother now I have to deal with that,’ Camilo thought as he laid on his bed. Because of his powers he only needs two minutes to get ready for dinner. So he laid down on his bed to try and think of what to do after that encounter with Pepa.

‘Do I just erase her memory of it’ Camilo thought until he heard a train of thoughts from Felix. ‘That’s concerning what made Camilo black out like that’ Felix thought. ‘Well too late for that now that she told him’ Camilo thought.

Eventually it was time for dinner and Camilo went down to the table to see everyone staring at him. ‘Great she told everyone’ Camilo thought as he got his food and sat down.

Julieta gave him a few extra arepa’s “Here have these I made too many of them” Julieta said and Camilo just nodded. He knew she was lying though. ‘“She thinks there is something wrong and she hopes these can heal me’”

Camilo sat in silence as he ate his food trying to keep a low profile because some people were still thinking about him. ‘I hope he’s ok’ Pepa thought. ‘Completely fine,' Camilo thought.

“Camilo” Alma called out and Camilo looked over. “Yes Abuela” Camilo replied. “I’m going to say what everyone else is thinking. We heard you blacked out for a moment earlier and want to know if you're ok” Alma said.

Now everyone was looking over at Camilo waiting for his answer. ‘Why did you have to ask that here?’ Camilo thought. “Yeah I’m fine” Camilo replied showing no emotions like normal for him now.

“There is also a fe-.....Never mind” Alma said and went back to her food. ‘“She was going to ask why I never show emotions anymore but I cut off that train of thought’”

After the meal Camilo went back to his room and laid down to use clairvoyance. He saw that his parents were still talking about it and his other family was still worried for him. ‘Good grief I’m going to have to spend tomorrow as Cesare to help them move on from this’ Camilo thought as he stopped using clairvoyance.

After a while he got ready for bed but couldn't fall asleep till around 2am thanks to the insomnia he developed because of his telepathy.’Well tomorrow is going to be a long day’ Camilo thought as he finally fell asleep.