Gold Bars And A Alter Ego

Camilo stared at the gold bars in his room wondering what to do with them. ‘I should return them to who they belong to’ Camilo thought as he took his glove off again and touched the bars.

‘The ocean’ Camilo thought. ‘They don't have an owner’

Now Camilo was torn should he just put them back in the ocean or keep them. ‘If I put them back in the ocean then they'll most likely never be found, considering they're from a shipwreck,’ Camilo thought.

‘But if I keep them then I won’t be able to use them because it would be suspicious for me to have them’ Camilo thought then got an idea.

‘I can’t use them but maybe someone else can,’ Camilo thought. ‘But first I should hide these’

“Casita can you make me a hiding place for these?” Camilo asked and soon there was a hidden area for him that only he knew about and put all the gold bars there.

“‘I have 52 right now and realistically this should be enough to cover me for the rest of my life but since i’ll have to change into an alter ego everytime I wish to use them I won’t use them often’”

Once Camilo had put all except one of them he began using his psychic transformation power.

‘“If your wondering why I don’t just use my shapeshifting ability I got from Casita its because with that power I have to become someone that already exists but with this one that limit isn’t there’”

After two hours Camilo was now a new person he became a girl that doesn't exist.

‘Now I need a name Camilo is already out the window’ Camilo thought as he thought of different names.

‘Camila is way too similar………. Cesare maybe' Camilo thought. 'Yeah Cesare will work I don’t know anyone with that name’

After Cesare decided on her name she grabbed a gold bar and found a bag to put it in then looked at herself in the mirror.

She was in a long yellow dress (Inspired by Pepa) with faint chameleons on the collar. Her hair was down although she had much tighter curls. (Inspired by Dolores) and clear glasses with a faint green frame. (Inspired by Mirabel)

After she got a look at herself she grabbed the gold bar and teleported behind someone's house and went into town.

She kept her gold bar hidden so no one would even attempt to steal it even though she had plenty of ways to stop the potential robber.

Her first stop was the only pawn shop in their town to see what she could get for it. “Hello” Cesare said as she walked up to the counter.

The shopkeeper looked at her. “Hello there, would you like to buy or sell today?” The keeper said.

“Sell today,” Cesare replied. “Well what do you have? A watch? A piece of jewelry?” The keeper asked.

“A gold bar” Cesare said as she placed it on the counter.

The keeper went wide-eyed and quickly examined it to see if it was real. After he determined that it was, he said to Cesare. “I can write you a check for 65,000”

“I’ll take it” Cesare said and the keeper quickly wrote a check for her. “Here you go,” The keeper said as he handed her the check.

She took it and went outside and when she was out of view of others she appoterd the check for the cash.

‘This is a lot of cash’  Cesare thought. ‘I can’t carry all of this on me’

So she teleported to her room and hid it under her bed for now ‘I'll find a new place for this later’ Cesare thought as she teleported back to town keeping 3k on her.

Now she was just thinking about what to buy. Food was definitely one of the things because she uses so much energy because of her gift and psychic powers. To her it feels like every day she’s going on just breakfast before her psychic powers.

She arrived at the cafe and ordered her food. A croissant, Some coffee, Some cake and 2 doughnuts and then took her seat at a table alone.

As she waited for her food a familiar face walked into the cafe also. “Hello there, can I get a slice of cake?” Mirabel said to the cashier. “Alright, is there anything else I can get for you?” The cashier asked. “Nope” Mirabel said and then went to find a seat while she waited for her order.

‘Why’s she sitting alone?’ Mirabel thought as she approached the girl and sat across from her. “Hi there I’m Mirabel what’s your name?” Mirabel asked the girl. “Cesare,” Cesare replied. ‘Why did she have to show up here and talk to me?’ Cesare thought.

“Why are you sitting by yourself?” Mirabel asked. “Because I want to be alone,” Cesare said.

“Oh sorry for bothering you” Mirabel said apologetically as she stood up. “Wait” Cesare said then gave Mirabel 1K. “For being kind,” Cesare said.

After a bit of back and forth Mirabel finally accepted the 1K and found her own seat. ‘I only have it because I apported her by accident so it's only fair she gets some of the profits’ Cesare thought as she finally got her food.

After that, she went home and became Camilo again.

He was ready to relax for a bit now after all that happened today.

(2 things 1. I didn't forget about Across Media I had just left this and the CPC horror au on cliffhangers so I wanted to get that done don't worry across media is getting updated next 2. Are you guys ok with it when Camilo is disguised is Cesare that I change the pronouns to she/her or should I keep them as he/him?)