Her King.

• Nov 15th 1972•
•Heather's POV•
I decided to go take a bath while Elvis & the girls watched a movie in the jungle room, I lit some candles threw my clothes in the hamper next to the counter, I added some bubbles, I let the water fill up & the bubbles to rise before I turned the faucet off, I threw my hair into a messy bun, and grabbed the book am currently reading and relaxed into the warm water, I got lost into my thoughts again, that seems to happen a lot especially when am alone. After about 30 mins I decided it was time to get out, I drained the water, and put on my robe and tied it, I went into our room to find something to wear, I put on a lacy red bra & underwear matching set, and a pair of sweatpants & one of Elvis's shirts. I went back downstairs to laugher echoing from the room, I peered around the corner, as I heard a thick accent, say my name, "hey honey, how was your bath"? He said. "Great, relaxing." He smiled. I sat down next to him, as I layed my head on his shoulder & held on to his arm.

•Elvis's POV•
Mary had bought in some Pepsi & Apple juice for the girls. As Heather started to dose off on my shoulder, I sipped on my Pepsi, as I thought about my talk with Jerry last night, and possibly the future with Heather. I really love this girl, I can really see a future with her.

A/N: this is a short chapter. But I wanted to go ahead and get a chapter up.