Only Love.

( DIRTY) Warnings: Daddy / Mommy Kink, Teasing, Kissing, ORAL (F & M) Dirty-talking,
••••••••

Elvis's hand squeezed one of Heather's bare butt cheeks, as his other traveled up her inner thigh, as their lips & danced together breathing heavily as they made out, hands roaming each others bodies, Heather Roughly pushed him against the pillows, spreading his legs so she had a full view of everything, she smirked at his cock & balls being on full display just for her & only her. She gently picked up his hard cock, and licked a line from the tip to the end of his shaft, Elvis groaned loudly. "Mommmy" he moaned, as she sucked on the tip, licking up the pre-cum running down his thick cock, she picked up one of cum filled balls, and gently massaged them in her hand, he groaned as her lips sucked on each one like a popsicle, "mommmy please" he whimpered. "It's ok daddy, mommy's here" Heather smirked, she licked each one, before going back to his cock, pumping him slowly she could feel him pulsing, his honey all over her hand, she seductively licked her hand cleaned, Elvis groaned loudly.
"Daddy Taste good" Heather smirked.

"It's daddy's turn mama" he growled.
Elvis spread her legs wide, wetness already dripping down from her folds, the tip of his tongue dragging thru her folds, Heather gripping the sheets, moaning loudly. Elvis sucked on her clit for a minute before shoving a couple of fingers thru moving them around, Heather's moans filling the room, Elvis licked up her clit, Heather kicking at the sheets with pleasure, Elvis spread her legs farther apart, lining his hard cock up to her entrance, shoving the tip inch by inch, getting the whole thing in, thrusting his hips forward, hitting every inch inside, he groaned filling her walls squeeze around him, "mama's so tight" Elvis growled sexually.
"Daddy" Heather moaned gripping the sheets tightly, her boobs jiggled as Elvis slammed his hips roughly, Heather could feel his cock pulsing ready to spill his seed, "this beaver feels so good" Elvis moaned, his thick honey filling heather up, he pulled out gently, seeing the mess they had made from their rough, love making, Elvis layed on her baby bump, putting his
hand on her tummy, closing his ocean blue eyes.

• name reveal coming :)