𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏.
••••••••
Heather's POV
I got Haven dressed who is already gearing towards 1,
She's been the sweetest blessing, I also got Hazel Dressed. Lisa insisted on picking out her own clothes and doing her own hair.

Lisa went to her and hazel's shared bedroom, she went her closet and shifted thru the hangers of her variety of dresses, shirts and pants. Yanking a hanger holding a ladybug dress, accidentally breaking the hanger, Lisa puts the dress on, and grabs some knee high socks, grabbing a pair white shoes that buckle on the side, next going to her dresser grabbing 2 non matching blue bows looking in her little play vanity putting her hair into pony tails, like her daddy does, and clipping the bows in. She thought she looked good.

She ran downstairs to show her daddy her outfit, who was eating bacon, and eggs and drinking coffee with the guys, Lisa ran into the kitchen almost falling,
"Careful Yisa" Elvis said with a mouthful of egg,
"Do you like my outfit daddy?" Lisa said doing a little spin, "I love it button, you look so purty".
"I picked it out" Lisa said proud of her work.
Elvis noticed the bows in her hair didn't match her outfit, but he didn't say anything.

"You did so good, love the little bows" E said as Lisa came and gave her daddy a hug & kiss. Before sitting beside him eating her breakfast.
•••••••

Heather got dressed in one of her hubby's favorite outfits on her, a flower shirt with flowy sleeves, and a pair of tight bell bottoms that make her butt look good and big and tight. Throwing on some earrings and some flats and heading downstairs with haven on her hip, setting haven in her high chair, and grabbing a empty sit beside Elvis, making her some coffee, Lisa shoving the last bite of egg in her mouth.
Heather noticing the blue bows that didn't match her dress.

"Yisa, honey did you pick out your bows"? Heather asked.

" Yes miss Heather" Lisa said drinking a huge glass of Chocolate milk
•••••••

Nor Heather or Elvis wanted to fight with her over the color of her bows, so they just let her wear them.

After breakfast the girls headed upstairs to play, and Heather put Haven in her play pen, Elvis had Jerry look after her for a little bit, Heather sweeping the floor with a pair of arms went around her waist, whispering naughty things in her ear, she tries to continue finishing sweeping but her hubby was turning her on, and her underwear was getting wet, he smacked her butt a few times, whispering in her ear,
"Is mama trying to tease daddy, wearing these tight little pants" Elvis smirked in her ear.
Heather's underwear was soaked at this point, she could feel his erection against her butt, his hand grabbing her kitty, slipping his fingers into her pants into the lacy fabric, feeling her little kitty up, rubbing her clit and shoving a finger in her wet folds.

"Do ya want daddy to take you upstairs"? Elvis said in her ear continuing to rub,

"Yes daddy" Elvis smacking her butt a couple times,
"Daddy can't wait to Spank mama's bare cheeks upstairs and eat her lil kitty out" e said seductively in her ear.

"Take me please daddy".