𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥.
A/N: something naughty & dirty coming very soon😮‍💨😏)
Warnings: Oral F / M, daddy / Mommy Kink, daddy talking
A sexy Conway twitty song playing on the record player, as Heather began stroking him, feeling him become hard again, the foreskin peeling back, revealing the tip Elvis whimpered loudly, as she licked around the tip, and licking up the pre-cum running down his thick cock.
"Daddy tastes so good" Heather said seductively.
She grabbed his balls, and gently massaged them like a stress ball, causing him to moan loudly, he moaned "mommy"-oh God I need to taste you"
"You will daddy, let mommy work her magic"
As she licked him, before taking him completely in her mouth, letting the pre-cum drip down her mouth.
To her he tastes like watermelon.
•••••••
"Daddy needs to cum mommy" he groaned, as his hips bucked, as he emptied all of his sweet honey, like emptying a bucket.
•••••••••••••
Elvis laid her on her back, spreading her thighs getting a eye-view of her wet kitty and the slick dripping down, his tongue shoved thru her wet folds, licking all her honey, as his thumb massaged her clit. She kicked at the sheets, as his tongue continued to eat her lil kitty.
Her nails scratching at his tan back, his long fingers shoving thru her folds, while his tongue licked the dripping slick down her thighs.
Her hubby was giving her so much pleasure, that she was gonna come at any minute, her back arching off the bed a little, as her release come like a rain storm.