𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 & 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Elvis's hands were running up Heather's thighs are they made out, her fingers playing the string of his pants, her hands running down the huge bulge in his pants. He groaned, reaching around her back and unhooking her push-up bra throwing somewhere in the room, Heather yanking of the rest of her clothes, helping Elvis get him bare, her thighs were already covered in slick, as she spread her legs and her hubby burying his face in between her legs, his tongue gliding thru her soaked folds, pulling them apart licking up all of her sweet honey. "Daddy she moaned" one of his fingers rubbing her clit. Heather reached down and pulled a little at his hair, his tongue making her see stars, his cock now pressed up against her folds, hard as a rock the tip peeking thru the foreskin, lining his tip of to her opening, getting his thick cock in groaning feeling her tight walls squeeze his cock.
"Daddy's gonna destroy this kitty" he growled.
He thrusted his hips roughly, Heather gripping the bedsheets, as E came in the condom carefully taking it off and tying it and throwing in the trash can next to the nightstand. Both catching their breaths.
As Elvis was about to put his pants back on, Heather pushed him up against the headboard, grabbing a stray scarf off the floor and tying his hands together, Elvis groaned loudly, she spread his legs positioning them wide so she would have access to everything, she grabbed his cock feeling it become hard as a rock again, as she licked the pre-cum dripping down his cock shaft, Elvis moaning loudly, "daddy needs more" he growled sexually. She sucked him in her mouth moving her tongue around the tip, feeling some cum drip in her mouth, Elvis was making the sexiest noises as she worked his cock, she could feel his cock pulse as warm cum shot down her throat.