Love is the foundation

_________
Warning: SMUT + Fluff.

Heather's POV
We have a couple of days left in FL, before we fly back to Memphis, and touring starts. We both decided we don't really want to leave the beach house, besides going swimming in the ocean or going to dinner. We don't really get a lot of time together we're trying to make advance before baby girl gets here. We stay in bed talking about the baby, future plans & making Love to my sexy husband, and having long slow make-out sessions, like a couple of young lovers. Elvis had his PJ's on I just had my lacy thong on sleeping in, with an oversized t shirt. I could feel his erection pressed against the back of my thigh, I turned around and smashed our lips together, as he made a sexy growling sound.
•••••••••••

Jerry's POV
E & Heather have been on their honeymoon for 3 days now, and me and Rachel and the rest of us have been babysitting Lisa & Hazel. We have been keeping them entertained like playing candy land, cards riding golf carts etc.. Lisa recently has been talking about a boy named Alex who she says she met at school, I don't know if she's mentioned him to her daddy or not.
But the way she talks he seems like just a good friend which is a good sign, because she knows rest of us are protective over her just like her daddy is.
Me and Rachel were cleaning up everyone's plates from breakfast, Rachel started helping Mary out with the dishes, I went to go see were Lisa / Hazel ran off to after breakfast, I found them after I heard a loud noise coming from Jungle room, Lisa's games were spilled all over the carpet and they had managed to open the mini fridge- this is gonna be a long 3 days.
____________

Elvis's hand glided up heathers thigh his fingers running over the crotch of her thong, feeling the wetness dampen the fabric, he smirked into her neck kissing, down to her neck, heather moaned as he begin sucking a tiny hickey on the side of her neck. Heather tried to get the thin fabric off as quickly as possible that the thong tore on the side, Heather spread her legs wide, needing her hubby In between working his magic, "mommy, needs daddy's tongue" she moaned motioning him with her finger, he smirked " Daddy's gotcha" as E got in between her legs licking his lips.