Hot in here🫦

18+ contains: oral (F + M ) dirty talking. Daddy Kink. rough Love-making. ( SMUTTY)
✨Heather's POV✨
After the situation with the phone call, and cried a little bit I just needed to in my man's arms and be as close to him as possible. My anxiety was particularly high, but was now to a normal level being back with E. I just needed his hands all over me making me so good. Elvis was asleep beside me snoring a tiny bit, still wrapped in his arms, I kissed his lips, then down his sculptured Jaw Line that is absolutely perfect. When I started to kiss down his neck, his blue eyes opened. What are you up too honey"? He asked sleepily. "Kissing on my man" I said smirking against his neck. "Mmm" he groaned.
Elvis gripped the sheets, as I kissed along his Jaw Line again. I could see the bulge in his start to more apparent.

•Elvis POV•
I could my cock getting hard as a rock, as Heather moved her lips to mine as we made out, tongues dancing. My cock was unbearable hard at this point, it needed some relief. Heather's knee was pressed against my crotch, "does daddy need mama to take care of his problem"? "So badly mama, he's hurting so bad" I begged.

Heather's POV
"Daddy's so sexy when he begs for mama"
I carefully unzipped his now tight pants, as his cock & Balls were set free. I took his hard cock in my mouth, as I pumped him, his foreskin was pulled back, feeling his tip. His sweet honey dripping from the top. I took his cock in my mouth, licking around the tip, licking up his honey. I licked down it, hearing his beautiful moans & groans. "Mamma please he groaned". I began sucking him a little faster, I could feel his cock pulsing.
"Mama, daddy needs to cum he moaned"
Without warning his C*m shot down my mouth.
Releasing his heavy sweet honey, he b*lls were carrying. I picked those up and played with those for a minute. Hearing him moan with sweat covering his face, cussing under his breath.
"Daddy needs you so badly".
He yanked down my undies, as he spread my legs looking at how wet I was already for him. He spread my wet folds with one hand, as his fingers went to work rubbing my clit, and pushing a couple fingers inside. He pulled his fingers out, seeing my honey, soak his fingers. God I need him inside of me so badly.
"Daddy please I need you inside" I moaned.
"It's ok, daddy's gonna give ya his cock" he growled in my ear sexually.
He replaced his fingers with his Tongue inside in / around my folds & my opening. I was moaning his name repeatedly, begging for that beautiful Cock.
He finally lined himself up, as he teased my clit with the tip, he easily pushed in because I was soaked at this point. He thrusted his hips, repeatedly as he pounded inside, hitting every inch my inside. My walls started to tighten around him, as he repeatedly slammed his hips. Our moans filling the room. He thrusted his hips a few more times, as we both reached our limits. I could feel his cock pulsing, as his warm honey, filled my walls. He pulled out. Out of breath. Both of our bodies worn out from our rough love-making.
We could hear Jerry's voice over the intercom system in our room calling us for Lunch. We got dressed, and made ourselves look more presentable, I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed my hair putting it up in a ponytail. Elvis put on more deodorant, and sprayed an another spray of cologne. As soon as we both looked more put together again we headed downstairs for lunch.

 As soon as we both looked more put together again we headed downstairs for lunch