Honeymoon

Warning: Smut: daddy / Mommy Kink, Oral F / M, Dirty-talking.
•••••••
Continued from: Graceland Wedding"

Elvis POV
We land in Florida, and take a Rental car to our private beach house, we grab our bags, we both can't wait to get each other bare again to finish what we started on the plane, we get the big bedroom and start getting each other's clothes off, hands roaming bodies, my hands run down my wife's butt squeezing her cheeks. Gently laying her back on the giant bed
••••••••
Heather spread her legs wide, putting her feet on E's shoulders, E's long fingers teased her clit making her moan, and grip the sheets tightly, he inserted a couple fingers thru her soaked folds, moving him around slightly. "Daddy" she moaned loudly.
Elvis's tongue darted thru her folds, Heather bucked her hips feeling his warm tongue eating her out. His tongue worked his magic thru her wet folds, using the tip of his tongue rubbing her clit, his tongue licked up between her folds, she almost accidentally kicked him off the bed, she could feel her her release building as they continued talking dirty to Each other, cuss words leaving their mouths.
——————————
Heather pushed E down at the bottom of the bed with her foot gently, climbing in between his spread legs, getting full access to his hard cock, and C* m filled balls, Elvis growled as she picked up his cock, rubbing it before licking the line of pre-cum dripping down his shaft, he groaned loudly gripping the sheets.
"Mommy" he begged.
"Daddy, be good for mommy" Heather smirked, as she licked around his tip peeking thru the foreskin, Elvis groaned. Before Heather took him completely in her mouth sucking on him like a popsicle. She took out of her mouth, before grabbing his cock and pushing it thru her soaked folds, Elvis groaned loudly gripping her butt cheeks tightly, Heather took a couple of seconds adjusting to his thick cock, before bouncing up and down on him, Elvis growled, "oh God mommy" he moaned, Heather continued up & down, before Elvis pulled out, Heather got on her back, before he pushed back in thrusting his hips at a gently pace. She gripped the sheets her diamond ring scratching the sheets, as E continued to thrust, as he released his sweet thick honey, inside of her and on the sheets.
••••••••
Heather's POV
We spent a few mins catching our breathes, before getting showered and ready for dinner outside on the beach.