Love is all about (18+)

A/N: this chapter contains 18+ content.
••••••

•Nov 8th 1972•
•Heather's POV•
I went shopping the other day to surprise Elvis with a couple of things, I got a few different lingerie outfits & some "Toys". I went upstairs and changed, I changed into the black one, which left little to the imagination. I attached the stockings to the tiny thong, and adjusted my cleavage., I layed on the bed the door opened, his eyes nearly popped out of head not really expecting what he was seeing. "What's wrong daddy"? I smirked.
"Honey... wow you look stunning. Stumbling over his words. Admiring my particularly bare body. "Thanks honey, I wanted to give you a little treat, because daddy deserves it" I smirked.
"Does he now? I'll definitely take it darlin" he winked. He sat down the bed beside me, as I pushed him down and straddled his waist, I carefully pulled his pants off, I kissed and sucked at his neck, he groaned into my ear. I grabbed his already hard as a rock cock, I carefully peeled back the foreskin, revealing the tip of him. His cock twitched, I pumped him with my hand, while I licked around the tip, mmmm mama just like that" good Lord." He moaned.
I took as much as I could in my mouth, he bucked his hips, as he hit the back of my throat.
"Daddy needs to cum honey" he groaned, sweat covering his face. "Cum baby" I grinned. As he came. "You're so good at that honey " he said catching his breath. "Now can I take care of you"? "Yes honey" I smiled. He gently pushed me down, and ripped the lingerie top in half, and thru it somewhere in the room, as he yanked the tiny underwear off. He licked his lips, as he spread my legs wide, "you look so pretty mama" he massaged my clit, "so wet already mama for me" i moaned, as he pushed a couple of fingers inside, moving them around. I bucked my hips into his hand. "Mama liked that I see" yes honey, I moaned" he pushed his cock, to my entrance as he pushed in carefully, I gripped the sheets, as he thrusted in & out. "Ya feel so good mama" he groaned. He thrusted a few more times, mmmm am gonna come daddy" I moaned. Me too honey, as he gripped the sheets.

••

•Elvis's POV•

We both came, as I pulled out, as I pulled the rubber off, and threw it into the trash can. We both caught our breaths. We went downstairs, to lunch being cooked, the guys watching Tv and playing cards & playing pool in the pool room. Graceland is always filled with people, and tons of laughs, and fun times, and I love that way.