𝙱𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜.

𝐄𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🤎
Me and Heather are gearing up on our one yesterday anniversary on the day we met, when she was working at that old gas station here, I took Jerry and Charlie out with me to get Heather a few things, I had Joe make a reservation at our favorite restaurant. I picked her up a couple necklaces, she prefers necklaces over rings or anything. She only really wears one ring which is her wedding ring, engagement ring and band. I got her a necklace with all of our birth stones inside a big diamond necklace. After running to the florist to pick up her roses, I also picked up a couple boxes of condoms, we've talked about trying for a another baby after Haven turns 1 but we're not sure when.
We got back to Graceland, Haven was taking a nap, and Heather had the girls set up with canvas and paint and watching cartoons.
I Found Heather in the kitchen drawing in her sketch book. "Hey Honey" I said handing her the roses and the bag. "Thank Ya sweetie" she said in that sweet country accent.
"These are beautiful baby, she said as she kissed me".
•••••••
Later💫
Elvis, Heather went out to dinner then she wanted to stop at a local bar, Elvis doesn't drink so he ordered a Pepsi on ice, Jerry had to come just in case either him or Elvis drink, but just in case one of them had to stay sober. Jerry ordered a Pepsi on ice too, as him and Elvis talked, Heather was sipping on a mixed drink.
They finished then E paid the tip, and then everyone headed back to Graceland. The time on the radio said 10:15, Heather was exhausted already, she ended up falling asleep on E's arm. Elvis had to carry her in bridal style, into their room.