𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

Heather looked thru her side of the closet looking for something to wear, picking a pair of bell bottom style jeans, ( outfit above) a floral cropped style shirt with layered sleeves

Heather looked thru her side of the closet looking for something to wear, picking a pair of bell bottom style jeans, ( outfit above) a floral cropped style shirt with layered sleeves. Elvis came up behind her, as she was putting on her favorite mascara and that's about it.
Feeling his crotch against her butt, as he began kissing her neck, "mmm.. baby we have to go to the studio"
She moaned getting lost in her kisses.
"Mama, I told the guys I was taking the day off"
She grinned. "So what's daddy wanna do?"
He began playing with her shirt, letting each side fall of her shoulders, "I wanna stay in bed and love on my wifey" she turned around to him in just one of his silk robes, his chest hair peeking thru. Which made some wetness drip out from in between her legs.
He was quickly turning her on, and he definitely knew all the right buttons to push to get her going.
"Watcha say mama"? Smacking her butt.
"Mmmm. Daddy get these Jeans off me"
He smirked, carrying her to the bed unbuttoning and unzipping her pants and pulling them off, leaving her purple lacy thong. He licked his lips, seeing wetness soak thru, his long fingers untying the string on the shirt, and letting it fall, revealing a strapless Bra. Since heathers a blessed in the boob department, she doesn't like not wearing bra unless it's to bed.
It matched the thong, as E unhooked it letting it fall also, nipples becoming hard.
As she kicked off the little thong covering her beaver, with a tiny amount of hair.
Elvis spread her legs getting a full view of his wifeys kitty, he started kissing down her neck, she couldn't. Think straight, from the feeling of his soft, marshmallow lips against her neck, soft moans filling the room. She smashed their lips together, wrapping her spread legs around his waist her hands on his shoulders as they kissed, her crotch pressing against his. Her foot now on his shoulders, the cold hair of their bedroom, hitting her bare kitty which felt so good in this summer heat.
His long fingers found her clit, rubbing it before pushing a couple fingers inside, she was soaked so they went in easy, the sounds of their love making, as E's hips pounded Heather's back into the bed, his cock was pulsing, as he pulled out.

GIF: GIPHY🖤