𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻: Oral F / M, Dirty-Talking, daddy & Mommy Kink, Rough-love making.

𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐒♡

Heather with her legs spread as E's tongue ran thru her soaked folds, his finger massaging her clit moans filling the room, wetness dripping down her spread thighs, his tongue shoved thru her folds, licking around. "Daddy-oh God moaned" kicking at the sheets.
"Daddy's here" he smirked from inside of her thighs.
If there's one thing he loves- is 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
His cock was extremely hard as this point, the foreskin was peeled back, pre-cum was dripping down his shaft, it felt like it was about to push thru his pants.
—————
Heather could feel her release coming like a giant rain storm, as she came on the sheets.
She pushed E down on his yanking his pants off, and spreading his legs, smirking at him being already Hard and dripping his sweet honey, E groaned as she took his hard cock in her hand, and pumped him, "mommy, I need your lips" he whimpered.
"Is daddy needy for mommy's lips?" She said seductively.
Elvis whimpered, nodding.
"You're wish is my command daddy"
She shoved his cock in her mouth, Elvis whimpering and groaning as she began licking and sucking him.
After a couple mins, she yanked him out of her mouth before he was able to Come.
She smashed their lips together, lips and tongues dancing, as they made out E's hand run up her bare thigh as they made out a little bit.
———————
Heather on her back, with E's lips on her right Nipple and doing the same to the other and licking around each one. Before spreading her legs, and lining his still hard cock up to her folds, getting all of his thick cock inside, her tight walls squeezing around him, thrusting hard and rough as the bed was creaking and the bed board hitting the wall, "daddy" she moaned.
E was pounding so hard, that it they would soon be coming, as both of their releases came, Elvis pulled out taking the condom off and making sure to tie it and throw it in the trash can.