𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

Heather was curling her hair but couldn't reach behind her to the back of her hair, without accidentally burning the back of her neck, she called out for Elvis to help her with the back, "of course honey". He said grabbing the curling iron from her, taking a piece of hair and wrapping it around and keeping it there for a few seconds, and letting it fall.
Grabbing a bottle of hairspray and sprayed each section of curls.

Heather looked in the mirror as she looked at his Job,
"You're a natural baby" she said adding a little clip in her hair. "Thank ya darlin, being a girl dad I've had some practice"  "No wonder Yisa's hair always looks so pretty" Heather said.
••••••
Elvis brushed his hair with a little black comb sitting on the sink, styling it the way he liked it.

Heather was now sitting on the toilet seat waiting him, she bit her lip as she stared at him in one her favorite outfits on him, a Red slink shirt with tiny black buttons lining down which he usually kept of them open.
And a pair of black pants. She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaving trails of kisses down his soft neck. Mmm mama we g-otta leave in a little, and you're gonna get me excited" Elvis mumbled trying fight to not to hard. Heather continuing kissing down his neck, behind his ear & along his jaw line.
E could feel himself getting turned on, "honey- please"
He moaned. "Ok, daddy later?" She asked whispering in his ear. Before grabbing one of his round butt cheeks, and smacking it as hard as she could.
Causing him to moan & groan loudly.

"You're in trouble later, naughty girl".

"Oh am so scared" Heather smirked grabbing a pair of earrings."

Elvis smacked her butt, as they walked down the stairs he could the outline of her Red underwear thru her long floral skirt that went down past her knees and stopped at her ankles. He rubbed his crotch, E was
so turned on it wasn't funny. He couldn't wait till they back to Graceland, so he could pound her senseless.

➳ on the drive home, Charlie & Jerry were in the front of seat of the car, awhile Elvis and Heather roughly made out in the backseat, hands roaming E's hand wondered up her skirt, after it somehow got above her knees, his other roamed into the lacy fabric rubbing her clit, pushing a finger in the wetness of her dripping folds, they really wished this 20 min car ride back to Graceland, would hurry up. E was extremely hard, and Heather wanted her hubby's cock pounding her senseless, finally the car pulled up Elvis picked her up and carried her thru the doors and upstairs.
➳ Rachel stayed back to watch the kids, Jerry gave her a quick kiss on the lips, apparently she was also needy as Rachel didn't pull away, as tongues and lips danced

➳ apparently foreplay wasn't in the cards tonight, they stripped each other, as E spread Heather's leg wide, lining his hard cock up to her wet folds slamming in hard.