Slow hand.

Heather's POV
——————
We're enjoying married life & baby girl will be here very soon, my hormones have been so crazy this whole pregnancy, that pretty much everyday am all over E, when he comes back to Graceland from a recording session or from Vegas or touring, I sprayed on his outfit perfume & put one a lingerie outfit that had a elastic band to stretch over my belly, which Rachel helped pick out because she was buying some sets for herself anyways. I threw one a robe and took a nap before Elvis got home.
•••••••••
{Elvis's POV}
Me and Charlie got back from being out the crib that Heather wanted, I ate a sandwich then went upstairs to rest for a little bit, I walked into our master bedroom Heather was asleep I threw my jacket on the chair and put my boots in the closet, and changed into something more comfortable, I crawled into bed next to her, seeing the sexy lavender lingerie she had on, I felt my cock become hard from the sight of her, I decided to try and take care of it, I pulled my cock out and started rubbing it roughly, trying to not let a moan escape. As pre-cum was already dripping down.
•••••••••
Heather 's POV
I woke up too someone moaning my name I glanced over, and Elvis had his cock out, pre-cum dripping on the bed, rubbing the tip with his thumb.
I smirked, I knew this little outfit got him turned on, I watched for a minute, before saying, "need some help with that daddy"?
"Yes mommy" he said groaning.