Riverwalk

The next morning Nick and AJ rested against each other on the bench, a slight trail of drool running down Nick's chin. AJ rubbed his eyes and looked around, the bullies that had been teasing them about being a boy band were gone. He looked up, finding himself leaned against Nick and his drool.

"Disgusting" he stretched his aching body, giving Nick an elbow on his chest. "Hey idiot, get up"

Nick jumped up "Huh...what..." he looked around startled "Asshole, you scared me."

"The bullies are gone" AJ sighed with relief.

"Thank god! If I danced to 'Hey Mr. DJ' one more time I was going to drown myself in that nasty toilet bowl."

"I want to go home!" AJ leaned his head against the bars, letting out an exasperated yell.

"Well you're in luck" an officer stood in front of him, "it looks like someone still cares about" he made quote marks "The remaining Backstreet losers" he opened the cell laughing out loud, Nick and AJ fighting to be the first to get out of the smelly cell.

The twosome were escorted to the office to sign out and get their belongings. As they walked through the hall, the cops escorted an exaggeratedly large man with the meanest face "Hey there pretty boys" he lunged himself towards Nick and AJ.

"Holy shit!" AJ said hiding behind a sleepy Nick "Now that one would have made us BOTH his bitches." his eyes flew open as he saw the familiar tall man standing at the station entrance.

They both ran like little children to embrace him. "Oh man, am I glad to see you." Nick said, giving Kevin a big hug.

"Me two...daddy" AJ mocked holding on to Kevin.

"Jesus I'm gone for a while and you guys are in JAIL...don't think this is going to make me come back." Kevin scolded them as they made their way to his truck.

"Uh no, we know your ass is not coming back...for now. Especially with Mason in the picture!" AJ said buckling up.

"I know. I heard, Brian called me and told me what was happening. Where the hell is Howie" Nick and AJ looked at each other "Did they find the accountant? Where the hell is your manager?"

"They're all in Cancun having Margaritas and tacos...except Howie, he's busy with Millie who knows where...while we had to dance for some bullies and we definitely have bad B.O. right!" Nick pouted.

"No lie." He fanned his face, "Well Kris is waiting for you guys with food and you can shower cause you reek. Howie and Millie?...I'm not going to ask." Kevin said, zooming off.

Back in Lulling, Howie and Millie stood startled by the thing in front of them. "Oh no, I'm not getting on that thing." Millie moved backwards, shaking her head as she looked up at Howie, a blank expression on his face "Howie, do you even know how to ride that thing?" she questioned him.

He sighed heavily, remembering the last time he had ridden a motorcycle, he was surrounded by dirt and the guys had come to his rescue when he had flipped over, but he knew that the bike in front of them was their only way to get to the city of San Antonio.

Plus he had tried it out earlier and after a couple of crashes into the big tree he seemed to get the feel for the bike. "Well kind of, but...never mind." Howie smiled. Preferring not to mention the crashes to Millie he made way towards the bike.

The watermelon man patted his back "That's the spirit. You can drop it off at my aunt's house at the address I gave you." the man sighed as he watched Howie uneasily hop on the bike and motion to Millie. "I know this is really not your style. You being a superstar and all, but that's all I got to offer."