Idk about flowers (Hella short)

(Basically, mk is stuck working at a flowershop, and Julia comes in with an odd request... this isn't smut, don't worry, + this is heavily inspired by a cactiflower fic on ao3)

6pm

Mk is stuck working at a local flower shop. So far, almost nobody has come in or at least bought anything. Most requests and questions are often related to the person's partner. Thanks to that, it remined her that she gets no bitches (Why did I write this??)  As she was scrolling through her phone somebody came in. It was Julia. She looked around before coming up to her.

"How do I say fuck you in flower language?"

"What?" Mk looked at Julia confused.

"I accidentally started another war with Bowie, and I need to know a way of saying I hate him without doing, you know, the middle finger type of shit,"

"Oh uhhh, you get black roses since they're usually labeled with despair and that type of shit. But if you're expecting more, I got nothing,"

"Can you like, tell me not to get?"

'Oh yeah, follow me,"

Mk lead Julia through the store. Diffrent types of flowers were all seen. Mk stopped as she found some red roses.

"This is quite common knowledge but red roses are usually used as gifts for partners, definitely not something to give to Bowie. They can usually last up to a week when out of roots, probably,"

Mk continued before Julia got a notification on her phone. Julia checked it and immediately put it back. 

"Sooo, what was that?"

"Bowie said he's tired of dealing with me all week, so he called of that war thing for today, "

"That sounds, how do I say this? Not like him. Are you going to at least buy something?"

"Oh yeah" Julia grabbed a bouquet of red roses and looked for her wallet. Werid. She got her wallet and walked back to the cashier with Mk.

"What the hell do you need red roses for?"

"Just let me buy them, mk. I'll explain later."

After she bought the red flowers, she pulled out a letter and gave them to Mk. What?? Was she confessing? 

"Mk, I don't know how to tell you this, but I like you, more than a secondary rival. Now, make me stop feeling this terrible feeling so I can focus on other types of shit,"

"What??? Did you make the whole war thing with Bowie up, or did it actually happen?"

"I made it up. The text I got was him telling me to hurry up with the flower bullshit."

"Holy shit... I actually like you too, Julia,"

And then they made out or something 

Idk how to do endings. Sorry if it was rushed. I just wanted to write this for fun and to make sure you don't think this fic died, lol 

I was also doing a 30-day prompt in private, so i might turn one of the drawings into a small oneshot