Gay gay homosexual gay (really lazy)

(Just these two hanging out while drinking some coffee, then mk runs into a fucking rock 

This is just for fluff practice)

Mks coffee started cooling down.

It was about 7 p.m., and Mk was patiently waiting for Julia.  She was in the kitchen doing whatever she put in coffee. She only had a simple black coffee and relaxed in Julias living room. Outside had a snow Strom happening, and Mk got stuck in Julias house. Thankfully, Julia had an extra room so she could stay for the night.

"What the fuck are you doing??" Julia was standing outside of the kitchen. She was holding a red mug with multiple white patterns coverd it. She sat down right by her and started to drink her coffee. "How did Stiches vet appointment go?" 

"Pretty well, thankfully I was able to bring him."

"That totally is a good thing, totally-"

"I swear to God, be serious for once Julia," Julia took another sip from her coffee as Mk stared at her. 

"Where even is your cat?" Julia asked Mk.

"In the guest room, he's been sleeping for a while, like usual."

"Do you need anything?" Julia asked again. Mk shook her head and continued drinking the coffee. The two continued watching the snow fall together.

The snow stopped hours later.

"Do you wanna go outside?" Julia asked. Mk nodded and started to get her jacket. The two got dressed and finally went outside. Everything was covered in snow and was barely visible. Mk quickly ran outside and took a leap into a small pile of snow. Julia walked out right after mk and followed her steps. Turns out Mk somehow fell on a fucking rock that was completely coverd in snow. (skill issues-)

"You okay?"

"Yeeaah, I'm good," Mk got up and smiled at Julia. She was bleeding in the head and somehow didn't notice?? 

"No, you're not. you're LITERALLY bleeding," Julia crouched down near Mk and held out her hand. She stared at Julia before grabbing her hand. Mk accidentally tripped and fell again (I'm making mk suffer in these wtf??) Mk laid on the floor as Julia just glared at her.

 Mk accidentally tripped and fell again (I'm making mk suffer in these wtf??) Mk laid on the floor as Julia just glared at her

"What the fuck are I doing wrong??" Julia picked Mk up and started carrying her back inside. "We didn't even touch the fucking snow, how do you keep getting injured??" Mk murmured something but she was to quiet to fully understand. She continued and closed the slide door once she got inside. She set Mk down on the coach and got a cloth. She placed the cloth onto Mks head as an attempt to make it stop bleeding. She stopped pressing and got some disinfectant spray and another cloth. She applied it to Mks scar and waited. She sat by Mk and waited for her to get up. After scrolling on her phone for a while, Mk quickly got up and sat before looking over to Julia. 

"What the fuck happened?"

"You passed out and I carried you here," Julia looked up from her phone to Mk. She was about to say something but stopped. She laid back and stared outside. She glared over to the small pile of red blood outside. She stared for a while before turning back to Julia, who was still scrolling on her phone. "Is your head still hurting?" Julia asked to Mk. She nodded at Julia as continued to rest on the couch. 

Mk and Julia stayed inside for the rest of the day.

I Have to post more shit invading my storage

Idk how to end stuff but have a nice day <33

Tysm for the support, and 400 reads already?!? I really appreciate it  :D