Immortal au lmao

(This is some au I came up with while taking a shower, basically Julia is a angel who looks different than the others around her, so she gets sent to look over a human since they haven't left their room in 6 days without any food or water. Turns out the human is Mk, and she's able to see her, and she has a reason why she's trapped in her room, )

Julia has always been different.

When it comes to angels, she's been the odd one out. Angels have 6 eyes, 4 pairs of wings, and are the perfect creatures to exist, Julia however only has 4 eyes and 2 wings and would pass as a litteral demon if it wasn't for her wings, She wasn't really liked by the others, which is pretty understandable. So it wasn't unexpected that she was sent to look over a human. She wasn't sure why they chose her since she was the most unlikable person here, but the more she the about it, the more it makes sense. The human she was sent to look over a person called Mary Kate. The main reason why was because she hasn't moved an inches for 6 days. Somehow, nobody knows if she's dead or not. 

Julia arrived at the window. This Mary kate person lived in a really cowarded apartment and was even lucky she had a view of the city. She opened the window and hopped inside. She was thankful nobody can see ghosts (and angels). She opened Mary's door slightly open and snuck in. She sat on a nearby chair and looked around. The room wasn't the best, and Mary was lying on her bed completely passed out. She noticed multiple wrappers and water bottles littering the floor. She bent down to pick up the wrappers to examine them. C R A C K E R S. "Damn, out of all the snacks you could choose, this bitch choose crackers?!?" Julia threw the wrappers on the floor. She stepped near the window and looked outside. 

Julia looked over to Mary. She was awake and just stared at the ceiling. Julia looked for a while, and she continued reading the book she brought. Mary turned over to Julia, she stared straight at her before finally speaking,

"I can see you, can you actually do something??" Julia looked at the human, shocked that she was able to see her. 

"What?"

"You heard me, can you actually do something to help me??" She finally got up and continued to look at Julia.

"Look, Mary, I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to do, I just got assigned to watch you alright??" Julia closed the book she was reading before.

"One, I go by Mk and two, you can help me get out of this hellhole??" Mk said, she pointed to the sink near her. "I ran out of fucking water and food so now I'm slowly dying inside."

"How the fuck is it possible to run out of water?? Aren't you paying the water bill?" Julia said as she looked back to the sink. 

"The people who I'm rented this place from is now treating me like a fucking lab rat! They refuse to give me food, cut my water bill, and now I'm slowly dying on the inside!!" Mk fell back onto the bed disappointed.

"Don't you mortals need water in 3 days before you die? You've been like this for 6 days. How are you not dead -" Julia was interrupted by Mks' actions. She held her hand in the air and removed the fingerless gloves she was wearing. It relaved a bloodshot eye on the arm. Julia immediately looked at Mk, confused and shocked. "What the fuck?! You aren't human?! What the fuck are you dude?!?"

"I can't die, the people around me found out and now they're using me as some type of lab rat, I would go jump off the balcony but I need food to regenerate my broken bones,"  Mk finally got put of bed and went into the kitchen. "Are you able to bring me food? I need it to finally get out of this hellhole," Mk opened a cabinet a grabbed a knife. She went to the front door and it opened by somebody else.