They're rotting my brain (a bit lazy)

(So mk wakes up to Julia, who's trying to play the flute at 3 am. for some odd reason. And She tells Mk that she's been doing this the whole season. And then they watch a shooting star, idk anymore 

This fic is actually inspired by my own struggles with the flute, I also have a concert coming soon, lmao. I also just got our for winter break. 

The ending is HEAVILY inspired by ellacore's story on ao3 called "Gay girls vs. Chris McLean's endless invasion of privacy. " I highly recommend checking it out since it's really new!)

Mk woke up, accidentally hitting her head against the bed onto her.

Mk was lucky she didn't have anybody sleeping on top of her bed. She looked around, realizing a noise was coming from outside, and it wasn't a pleasant one. She got up and put a pair of slippers, finally going outside. It was oddly quiet than usual, no hockey bros annoying you, no Chris doing announcements, just actual silence. Mk looked around and heard the sound again. Mk continued walking and noticed a figure in the distance. She took a few steps before the noise came back. The figure put something down and adjusted it before putting it near its mouth again. Mk watched the figure for a few minutes. The figure struggled for a while before an actual sound came out. Shit, how did she not notice that it was a flute, but why the fuck are they playing a flute at 3am? She approached the person to finally confront them. "Hey, why the fuck are you playing a flute-"

"HOLY SHIT," The person immediately turned over to Mk and almost falling off the log. Mk took a moment to realize that the person was Julia. "What the hell are you doing out here? I thought you were asleep with your stuffed unicorn or something," Julia got up and polished the flute.

"We do not talk about that," Mk picked up a few papers that fell off the log. "Are these yours?" The paper were music sheets. Julia quickly snatched the papers from Mks. Mk looked up at Julia as she held the papers. "Why the fuck are you practicing the flute at 2am?" Mk asked.

"Cameras are everywhere until its night time, it's the only time I can practice without getting trashed on by the show," Julia responded. Julia patted the log, hinting her to sit right by her. Mk sat by here and looked at the sheets. The two sat by each other for a while in silence. Julia disassembled the flute as Mk watched in silence. Mk smiled at Julia, who tried to avoid eye contact. Julia moved her hand near Mk. Mk quickly noticed and held her hand. 

"I never thought you would steal your grandma's earings," Mk said.

"I hope you get eaten by a bear," Julia quickly said looking over to Mk. They two laughed at the comment, Julia looked up to the sky. The night sky was something Mk usually never saw. "Why are you even awake in the first place?"

"I woke up to the sound of your flute. Thanks to you, I now have a bruise from accidentally hitting the bed," Mk looked up at the sky like Julia. The two noticed something from the sky, a shooting star.  "Aren't you going to make a wish?"

"I don't believe in that type of stuff."

"Can you at least try? You don't see this shit every day," Julia rolled her eyes before quickly shutting them. Mk quickly did the same thing, the two said stuff under their wishes breath before the star finally disappeared.

 Mk quickly did the same thing, the two said stuff under their wishes breath before the star finally disappeared

"What did you wish for?" Mk asked. Julia looked over to her a smiled again, slightly blushing.

"Nothing new, winning total drama, power, yo -" Julia quickly covered her mouth with her hanr as she realized what she was about to say. 

"What was the last pa-part?" Mks face quickly became red as she realized what Julia was saying. Julias face also became red. She didn't realize what she had just told Mk. "I uhh, since we're doing it, I wished for us to be together," Mk said to Julia. Julia blushed even more, realizing that Mk was also into her. Julia placed her hands onto Mks face. Julia got closer, Mk closed her eyes, knowing what would be happening. Julia got as close to Mks face and finally kissed her. She stopped and kissed Mk again, this time on her cheek. Slight lipstick stains were left behind from Julia. Mk smiled at Julia, kissing her back. Mk and Julia kissed for a while until they heard a similar voice.

"Wow, never thought Julia would have a soft spot for Mk! Well that's totally drama folks! Tune in next, will Mk and Julia betray each other, will Caleb and Pryia make up, and will Damien win more challenges? That's all for Total. Drama. Island!"

Maybe they should've been more careful.

Author here! TYSM for the support, omg?!? I can't believe we're almost at 2K VEIWS. Sorry I haven't been updating, I was in the writers' version of artblock. But since we're here, I've been really improving myself lately :) I quit sh a month ago, I have a stronger relationship with my parents, and I've been getting straight A's! 

Have a great day/night. Remember to love yourself! <3