I'm alive I swear

(Heeeeyy yall, sorry for not updating, school keeps giving me due assignments I have to finish in like, one fucking day. Anyway, valentine special let's gooo)

Loud hallways.

School was about to end and Mk was packing up her things. Valentine's Day was about to end soon and she haven't even gotten a single valentines. Mk never had a good experience with Valentine's Day in general. The good thing she saw from it was the amount of money and items people would willing spend on each other. She dumped all of her stolen items into her bag and was about to leave until she noticed something. A letter in her locker was sticking out and looked like it was covered in stickers and lipstick stains. Mk looked over and was hesitant to check on it. It could be some sick prank Chase could be doing or a joke letter Nichelle made to tell her she owes her 20 bucks, but Mk felt like this was a different case. She held the letter and examined it. The words "for Mk " were written on the front with a heart beside it. She hesitated first but then opened it. Mk was shocked to find out it was a love letter but wasn't fully convinced it could've been real. She looked at it closely to see if it was some joke Chase did on her. The cursive handwriting, the lipstick stain on the note, and high-quality paper, 

it wasn't a joke. Mk slightly blushed as she saw the lipstick stain. The words "meet me at the park at 4pm ;)" Maybe she could actually give this a chance. She felt a sudden tap on her shoulder and quickly turned around to see Bowie. 

"So, who's the lucky girl?"

"HOLY SHIT?! BOWIE, you scared the living shit out of me, dude!" 

"Who's the lucky girl, Mk?" He smirked as Mk blushed, remembering that the person who wrote the letter was a girl like her.

"I-I don't know. How'd you know it was a girl?" Mk asked.

"Lipstick on note. It's pretty easy," Bowie stated. He adjusted his backpack before leaving. "Good luck on that date! Also, don't steal her stuff!" 

Mk rolled her eyes as she heard the last part. She looked back at the note and blushed again. She folded the note and sticked it into her pocket. She pulled out her phone and started to walk home. She checked the time, 2:57pm. She had about an hour to get ready. And get this mystery person something.

Mk opened the stores door. She noticed Priya waving to her as she entered. 

"Heey, Mk! Wasn't expecting you here! Am I able to help you find anything?" Priya asked. She shook Mk's hand as she finished her sentence.

"Oh, I'm just looking for some flowers, nothing else," Mk said. Priya's eyes lit up as she finished. 

"Oh my god! Who's the lucky boy! Oh, I have SO many suggestions for flowers, like red Roses or-"

"It's uhh, a girl," Mk nervously stated. Priya stopped for a moment but still continued.

"Oh! I see. Well, congratulations! Anyway, follow me, I've got so many for this time of the year!" Priya said as she led Mk. She picked up a couple of flowers and showed them to Mk. "Since it's like Valentine's Day, I recommend getting these! I know they might be basic for some girls, but they're 60% off! Also, I never meet anybody who doesn't roses!" Priya grabbed some white roses and showed them to Mk. "These are also 60% off and are one of our best sellers, currently."

"Thanks, I'll uhh, get these," Mk grabbed some Red Roses. 

"Perfect! Follow me!" Priya said excitedly. "Just don't steal anything," Priya stated as she got behind the cashier.

It was finally 4 pm. Mk had changed her clothes from her normal outfit to a pair of baggy cargo pants, a baggy shirt, a low ponytail, and her normal beanie.

( I'm sorry, but have you SEEN how the nesqiuck bunny dresses?? I need that man's wardrobe, asap))

She sat down by a nearby tree and waited. The park was surprisingly empty for Valentine's Day. She reopened the letter and reread it over and over. Mk wondered who could've written it. It couldn't have been Priya, she's doesn't own any lipstick. It can't be Emma. She didn't even show up to school! The person she could think of was Julia. She slightly blushed at the thought of her. Mk hadn't seen her since 4th period, so it could've been her. 

"Hey," she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. A feminine voice said. Mk quickly turned around to see Julia. She smiled at Mk as she was processing what was happening. 

"Uhh, hey Julia," Mk said as she got up. "So, you're the one who wrote the letter?" 

"Yep. Wasn't expecting you to actually show up," Julia said, leaning onto the tree. "Wanna kiss or nah?" 

 "Wanna kiss or nah?" 

"Uhh, sure..?" Mk's face heated up as Julia said that. The two got closer to each other. Mk closed her eye, fully expecting some SIKE!!   with Chase popping out of the bushes near them. She felt Julia put her hand on her chin and felt her getting closer. She felt her lips onto hers. As she was about to kiss back, she heard somebody behind them.

"Gay," the two quickly separated and saw Bowie and Raj. "Why am I not surprised? Let's go, babe," Bowie walked away as Raj followed him.

The two smiled at each other as Bowie left.

(Anyway, sorry got not updating for a whole month. School and writers block have been beating the leaving shit out of me. This was an attempt to get out of writers block bc why not? Anyway, Grammerly kept failing me, so I might have made some mistakes here, sooooo Yeeahh.. oh, and I also got spaltoon 3 and thought it would be funny if I named myself a rock eater. Don't regret it. lmao)