You're getting angst, you can't stop it

(I got bored and finally went under pressure and wrote a iots oneshot, Julia isn't getting a happy ending this time)

TW:

Death (obviously)

Mentions of suicide

It's been a while since Julia saw her family

Maybe signing up for a reality show wasn't the best idea out there, but she still took it. She regrets every decision she makes. If she actually thought it through, she wouldn't be stuck on an island with a serial killer. Almost nobody was left. Caleb got his head chopped off, Chase was found beaten to death, Damien ended up getting shot multiple times, Millie disemboweled herself due to the guilt of leaving Damien behind, Emma just disappeared all of a sudden, Zee ended up getting poisoned, Nichelle got burnt to death and only Scary girls arm was found. Julia  spent most of her time in fear, wondering if she was next. She wasn't the best person, but she certainly didn't want anybody else dying. 

The group sat by the small fire, not saying a word from last night. Mk looked like she was getting impatient, Julia looked over to her, worried. 

"I can't do this anymore! When is help coming to save us?! We've been her for almost a whole month - " Julia quickly up her hand over Mks mouth. 

"Be quiet! He might hear you."

"I don't care if he hears me. We can't just hide here forever!" Mk did have a point. The group has been hiding for a while. Somehow, nobody brought up the mention of facing the killer. "You know what? I'll actually go get help, I don't want to be here anymore!" Mk quickly was stopped by Julia. She grabbed Mks hand and prevented her from going anywhere.

"I don't want to lose you, Mk, you'll have to wait until morning. Most of the murders happen at night! If you go now, you'll get killed," Mk tried resisting, but eventually stopped. 

"How about we go to sleep now?" Priya asked the question in a slightly scared manner.

"Yeah, we should, Ripper. You're on guard this night!" Bowie said, looking over to Ripper. He quickly shot up a thumbs up. 

"Come on, Julia! You're taking forever!" Mk was dragging Julia by the hand. The two were in a field, completely covered in flowers.

" Alright, fine!" She went with Mk, who was eager to show her something. Everything was quiet. There was nothing that could hurt them. After weeks of fear, it was all gone now. The two finally reached the spot, a cherry blossom tree. It was fully bloomed and was practically glowing. "Woah," Mk smiled at Julia as she saw how amazed she was. The two went up to the tree and hung out. Mk had brought a pocket knife with them and was carving something onto the tree. "What are you doing?" Julia asked. Mk looked back at her and smiled. Julia confused and looked over to the spot she was carving onto. The words 'J+M' were on the tree and were outlined with a heart. "Yo- you like me?" Julia quickly asked as she looked over to Mk.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Mk said, full of energy. The two laughed . "Does that make us girlfriends now?" 

"Yeah, it does," Julia hugged Mk. She never wanted this moment to end.

 She never wanted this moment to end

Sadly, she had to face reality.

Julia woke up. Somehow, Mk wasn't beside her. Maybe she got up already? She got up and checked on the others.

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Bowie was yelling over to Ripper.

"She's gone! I don't know how! She must have sneaked past me, I promise I didn't fall asleep!" Julia was getting worried. This couldn't be Mk. Bowie quickly noticed Julia and forced Ripper to look over at her. 

"Julia, I'm sorry, but your friend is ummm, how do I say this without getting killed -"

"She's missing." Ripper quickly ended Bowies sentence.

"WHAT," Julia panicked. The only person she could tolerate was NOW GONE. She quickly ran into the forest in search of Mk. She could hear the others yelling at her to come back, but she couldn't. 

Julia stopped, and she finally found Mk. 

But not in the way she wanted. After hours of running around the island, she found her. Mk was hanging on a branch, out of Julia's reach. Hair was completely covering her face, and she was hanging up by a noose. Julias mind jumped to conclusions, but one sticked to her the most, and that was Mk took her own life. She couldn't face reality. Out of all people, why did it have to be Mk? Tears ran down Julie's face. The only person she loved was now gone. She collapsed on the floor, and she tried not to make any sound since she didn't want to be next. Just as she tried getting up, she heard a snap. The rope around Mks neck snapped and dropped her lifeless body down to Julia. Julia covered her mouth as she gasped. Mks face was torn to shreds, her clothes were covered in blood, and her skull was showing. She heard footsteps behind her and panicked even more. 

"Calm down, Julia, it's u -" Bowie stopped his sentence as he saw Mk's body. "I'm so sorry, Julia.." Bowie bent down to Julia. She tightly hugged him. The two never got along, but now, they had to. The only person who could stand Julia was now dead. 

The group was finally arriving until they heard something arrive. A boat was arriving at the dock, and help was finally here.

Why did it matter now? 

She's gone. 

I don't want to leave her again.