Chapter 15 - Envisage

"Special operations group is on standby." Informed a formally clad man, file held snuggly in his hand as he followed after his boss.

Harold Attinger hummed as his eyes met a secretary descending the stairs. "What do you got?"

"Sir, special ops just got photos from Namibia, Africa." The balding man snatched the photos from the thin woman's hands. "They're believed to be Lauren Ridgwell of the Texas incident." Her tone was even.

The bearded man glanced up from the photos, following the secretary. "And what the hell is she doing there? How were the photos captured?"

"She was spotted in the midst of stealing supplies from the US Western outpost. Neither her nor the supplies were recovered."

It dawned on him and he stopped, turning the the raven haired woman. "Son of a bitch, she's working with them." Harold's pace resumed with a newfound urgency. "I want all eyes and ears. Scramble cemetery wind and get me a troop out there as soon as yesterday."

The two emerged into a computer room, everyone's head turned at the intrusion.

"This room is going dark, my team and I will handle it. The exit is on your left." His words were not up for debate and all the techies listened swiftly vacating the room. A select few flooded in after that and took their appropriate places.

The founder of cemetery wind strode to the front of the room, the large screen backlit his form. "Ladies and gentlemen, there's been a change in plans." He started, cupping his hands together. "The person we previously thought was a hostage, is playing on enemy teams. I want her blacklisted from everywhere, cage her in."

"Roger, roger sir."

"If we find her, then we find Megatron. We find them both and Lockdown can take it from there. Keep our hands and our men clean." His face hardened with disdain.

"The age of transformers is over. We can build them now, they're off brand and trespassing on our planet." Harold glanced to his much too expensive wrist watch. "Spare no expense, if you spot them, take 'em down."

Harold Attinger left with those parting words, growing hate sparked within him and set a new fire under his feet.

_____________

"Our mighty lord is fuckin' wipped!" Nitrozeus called over his hailing frequency to any and all listening ears. "Are you all hearing me? His ass is-"

"Shut your vocal processors." Barricade growled back in blatant irritation.

"I believe you are terribly misinformed." Blackout cut in harshly, Nitrozeus could practically feel the glare from where he stood, flipping him the bird in the process.

"Lord Megatron would not be caught offline fraternizing with an insect." Onslaught bit.

"My, our lord is so weak and soft, he seems lost. So sad." Starscream cooed out slyly.

"Designation Starscream, you were to randevu with all seekers to 22.9576° S, 18.4904° E. You disobey direct orders." Soundwave came sternly.

"I have been busy with alternative orders, Soundwave. I will arrive in short time." Starscream hissed.

"You knew and held out on us? What ever happened to bro code, man?" Nitrozeus jabbed abruptly.

"The hailing frequency is not to be utilized for such things." Soundwave reprimanded loosely.

"For Primus's sake, just answer him so he shuts his trap." Barricade snapped.

"I was entrusted with the information on his relation to the human girl, I was never instructed to inform any other decepticons."