5

"Good After Mrs Park. Is jimin home?" Taemin smiled politely.

"Of course Taemin. Come in, he's in his room upstairs" she smiled, opening the door wider for Taemin.

The boy smiled then walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I'm glad you're here Taemin. Jimin has not been himself lately and last night he came home late with a bursted and swollen lips. I asked him if he was alright but he just gave me a nod, i know he's not okay. Please check on him. I know I've not been a good mom to him cause I'm more focused on my work but i have to. Please talk to him, I'm leaving now and I'll be back tomorrow, you can sleep in" She said then patted Taemin's head before taking her bag and walking out the door.

Taemin frowned then jogged upstairs.

He opened Jimin's door and frowned when the whole room was pitch black.

"Jimin?" He called, entering the room.

Hr switched on the lights and his eyes widen when he saw used tissues littered on the floor with a lump covered with a blanket on top the bed.

Taemin rushed to Jimin then removed the blanket from Jimin's body.

"Minnie? What's wrong?" He asked, caressing jimin's hair.

But jimin didn't respond, his face was buried in his pillow and small sniffs was heard.

"Baby?" Taemin called again.

Jimin turned to look at him and Taemin was shocked to see his wounded lip and how pink his face was because of crying.

"What's wrong?" Taemin asked, his own eyes getting teary.

"I....*sniff* I'm scared Tae. I...i can't tell you anything! He's watching me!" He sobbed.

Taemin frowned then looked around jimin's room then outside his windows but no one was there.

"Who? What do you mean jimin? Talk to me" he caressed Jimin's face, wiping his face with his palm.

"Taemin! He...he..."

Jimin trailed off then eyed somewhere behind Taemin.

The older boy frowned then traced where jimin was looking at to see that it was the wall but there was nothing there.

"Hey look at me jimin. Nobody is watching you, it's just me and you here. Tell me what's wrong with you. You didn't even come to school today. Are you sick? Tell me"

Jimin sniffed then sat up on his bed.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody, w..what I'm about to tell you a..and *sniff* you won't do anything about it please!" Jimin said lowly while clutching Taemin's hand.

"Tell me first jiminie. What's wrong?" He asked.

Jimin pulled Taemin closer to him.

"I'ts....AHHH!!!"

Jimin screamed then shuffled all the way to the headboard of his bed, shutting his eyes and clutching his ears while sobbing.