7

"is he okay?"

"Yes gladly, we drew the water out of his lungs and he's perfectly fine"

"Thank you Doc"

He heard muffled voices, his vision blurry as he opened his eyes, the lights were too bright to see so he closed them with a hiss, alerting both males in the room.

"He's awake"

"Hey are you okay?" He heard an unfamiliar voice, making him look to the side.

He saw a man, looking at him with a worried frown.

"W...where am i?" Jimin softly asked.

"You're at the hospital" he softly said too.

"Why? Why did you save me?"

"I don't know why you'd want to do that to yourself but that's never the answer to any problem. If you have a problem, you have to look for another way to solve it, not by harming yourself"

A tear rolled down Jimin's cheek.

"I had no way of solving my problem, everything is messed up" he sniffed.

The man patted his head.

"Don't cry. It's okay, the doctor will discharge you soon and I'll take you home"

"M..my home?" He asked and the man nodded.

"No. I can't go back, please" he cried softly.

"Okay, I'll talk to my husband okay? Don't worry, everything will be okay hmm?"

Jimin sniffed but nodded.

The man smiled then left to go talk to the doctor.

That's when everything hit jimin like a rock, realization that he doesn't have a family anymore, his mother threw him out and Taemin sided with his crush, Taehyung and the main cause of everything, Jeon Jungkook. He must be living his life happily and normally, not concerned that he just ruined the life of someone so innocent and nice, someone that did absolutely nothing to him. The only crime jimin committed was being too Beautiful for jungkook to notice him and use him as his Target.

<>

"Welcome to my home, this is my husband, Kim Seokjin" The man smiled at jimin as he introduced him to his husband.

"Hello there kid. Namjoon told me about you. I hope you're doing okay?" Jin said with a concerned frown.

Jimin nodded a little, hugging his body.

"You're welcome to stay here for as long as you want. Consider me a mother figure to you. Me and my husband has been trying for a child for years now but you're here and you're now my son okay" he cooed.

Jin then held his hand softly.

"Come on. Let's talk"

He gave Namjoon a sign and latter nodded.

"I have something to run at the company. I'll be back soon, and jimin, feel at home okay? Jin is very nice" he ruffled the boy's hair then gave him a dimpled smile before leaving the house.

"Please sit" jin gestured beside him and jimin complied.

"Do you want to talk? Tell me why you chose to do that. I understand if you're angry that namjoon told me but we never keep anything from each other, i assure you that he won't say anything to another person. Are you comfortable to tell me? Or should I give you time?" Jin asked with a soft voice.

Jimin sniffed then looked at him before suddenly bursting into tears and jin pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay" he whispered.

After jimin cried for some minutes, he pulled away from jin then wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry" he sniffed.

"It's okay"

"*Sniff* i...i was abandoned by my mom, b... because she found out that I'm gay through a video" he sniffed.

Jin nodded, encouraging him to go on.

"But before that, i was blackmailed by a boy in my school, Jeon Jungkook, i...i used to have a crush on him and he found out, he told me to come to his house and i did. I was stupid and naive to even think that he liked me back, we....*sniff* we had sex that night but i didn't know that he recorded all of it but didn't show his face in the video. He blackmailed me and threatened me to do all sort of things with him or else he'll post the video on the internet and i....i did everything he asked me to do. He beat me up, raped me then asked me to strip all in front of his camera. *Sob* but all of a sudden, he started being nice and then he invited me to a party. I happily went to the party but then.....he....he revealed all the videos on the big screen, they threw eggs at me, beat me up then threw me out of the party. I got home, in need to my mom's comfort but she...*cry* she spewed dirty words at me saying she lost all her jobs because of a faggot son like me. I.... it's all me fault!!! If i didn't agree to have sex with him so easily then.....*sob*"

Jin immediately pulled him in a hug.

"Aww poor baby. It's gonna be okay hmm? I'm here for you Namjoon is here for you. You don't have to worry about them anymore. Fuck them" jin said.

Jimin nodded into jin's chest.

"Good. Now come on. I made dinner, eat it and praise me kay?"

Jimin giggled a little before nodding.

Jin took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Eat until you burst okay dear? There's more where that came from" jin cooed then pinched Jimin's cheek.

<>

"Did you hear the news? Mrs Park threw jimin out of the house" Taemin told Jungkook and Taehyung.

"What?" Jungkook tilted his head.

"Yes. My mom confirmed it yesterday. Mrs Park lost her jobs because of the video and she's also homophobic so yeah, she threw him out"

Taehyung looked at jungkook then back at Taemin.

"Where is he now? I honestly thought his mom was just gonna ground him, i didn't expect it to go that far" Taehyung said softly.

"Well no one knows where he is, even his mom. She said he doesn't know any of his relatives so where could he be?"

"Aish! That's a story for another day. Let's just forget about him. And you, you have no right to be worried, You betrayed your best friend just because of money. So keep quiet. Immediately you get your cheque i don't want to see you around us, clear?" Jungkook said then grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him out of the empty class.

Taemin sniffed then wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry Minnie"

There's no word like a true friend in this world 😢