13

Another update 💋

"Let's count from five shall we?" Jimin spoke into the microphone again.

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

The hall went dark then the screen came on again and it showed Taehyung and his father discussing, while Taehyung looked like he was crying.

:The video"

"You are a disgrace to this family Kim Taehyung!!! If I didn't pick you up from the streets then this wouldn't have happened!!! Keep in mind that you're not related to the Kim family by blood, you're only here because my wife wanted a child back then and she wanted you because she doesn't like seeing you beg for food in the Streets!!! We trained you to be smart and successful!!! But look!!! All of a sudden she died and you're lacking in everything!!! I told you to get the files for me from that stupid jeon's son but you still haven't given it to me!!!" The old man spat.

"Fa....Father, I promise I'll get you the file! I haven't found an excuse to give to Jungkook in order to enter his dad's study room! Please give me another chance! Don't kick me out please!" He cried.

"You have two weeks to get that file for me!!! Two damn weeks!!! And if you don't! You'll see yourself on the streets again with no luxury!!! Understood!?!"

"Yes father! I'll get it I promise!"  He nodded adamantly then wiped his tears.

Mr Kim eyed Taehyung before walking out of the room and slamming the door shut.

Then the video cracked and another footage appeared.
Taehyung was Inside what seems to be a study room, snooping around.

He checked drawers and shelves and then finally came across a green file, he opened it then read the contents before phoning someone.

"Hello, Dad, I got the file, I gave Jungkook the drugs to make him unconscious, should I bring it now?"

He asked then hummed after receiving information from the other end before hanging up.

"Thank you Jungkook, I finally get to keep the luxuries, who knew you were such a fool to think I'd actually love a poor rat like you. Now your father's company is ours and you'll keep on depending on me like a puppet" he said with a twisted smile before hurrying out of the room.

The video blacked out and the hall lights came back on.

Jungkook was frozen in his spot, Taehyung was cowering in fear and shame with tears soaking his cheeks.

Jimin smiled.

"Although this may not be as damaging as what you did to me but it's still something, just imagine this video leaks out to the police, they arrest your father for stealing another's property and then you go back to being a begger, killing two birds with one stone eyy. Well, I'm sorry for saying this but I've already forwarded the video to your father, so, maybe he'll punish you for being so reckless in not checking for a camera in the Jeon house before stealing, we'll never know. Anyway, *turns to the shocked crowd* Welcome to our school Freshers and you are mostly welcome! Goodnight! We'll let these lovers deal with their problems and the eggs could be useful too" he giggled to the mic before dropping it on the floor.