16

"let's play a game now shall we?"
Taehyung smirked as the men tied Jimin up in a chair.

"LET ME GO!" He struggled.

"Oh hush. Now let's start. So I'm going to give you two numbers, and you'll pick one. And if you don't, you don't wanna know what it feels like to be raped again right?" He gestured to the men beside Jimin who were now in just their tight boxers, obviously already hard.

That made chills ran down Jimin's spine, memories of what Jungkook did flashed in his brain.

"No!" He shook his head.

"Good. Now, pick one, Three or eight?"

"Eight"

Taehyung smiled then pulled out a card.

"Let's see what it says"

He then tore it open.

"Ahh! It said, Give the one person on your right, a blowjob, lucky you! Bohan is on your right so you know what to dooo" Taehyung said then pulled out a camera.

"Don't mind this. Imagine it's not even here" he stated again.

"Suck my ass!!" Jimin yelled.

"No, that was number two"
Taehyung shook his head.

Bohan walked in front of Jimin then released his huge dick from his boxer, pointing it at Jimin's face.

"Come on jiminie" He cooed, holding the camera up.

Jimin turned away from the dick.

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!"

They heard a loud yell.

Everyone's attention turned to the owner of the voice. It was none other than.....

<>

Jungkook laid down on his bed in his bedroom, his mind wondering to Jimin and Taehyung at the same time.

He kind of knew that Taehyung didn't really like him but he didn't know it was up to that extent.

He sighed.

"Fuck, I need to be in prison right now, I basically committed a crime, threatening, rape and filming someone without permission"

Then his phone tinged.

Unknown: You should come to the abandoned Lighthouse in ****** your boo Taehyung is doing something not so good to a guy named Park Jimin.
Hurry the fuck up!

After reading the name, he sprang up his bed and wore his shoes.
Taking his car keys, he darted out of the house.

On arriving at the location, he parked a little bit behind the building to avoid getting noticed before walking to the building.

When he arrived, he quietly sneaked into the building, hearing distant voices.

And when he arrived at the scene, he couldn't believe his eyes.