11

After school, Jimin clutched his bag then started walking to the address that Yoongi gave him, seems it wasn't far from the school.

He also didn't see Jungkook and Taehyung at school today but not that he cared anyway.

It took him fifteen minutes to arrive at Yoongi's house, or should I say mansion.
The mansion was so beautiful on the outside, a fountain and numerous cars under the gazebo.

He sighed then pressed a button on the gate and a man walked up to it.

"How many I help you?" He said with a frown.

"Min Yoongi invited me here" he stated.

The gate man scoffed.

"Are you one of his whores trying to get into the house again? Didn't he make it clear that he doesn't go for one person twice! Fuck off!"
He spat rudely making Jimin frown.

"What the fuck! I'm not a whore! Just call your boss or something! Tell him Park Jimin is outside! Fucking rude!"

He scoffed with an eye roll.

The gate man was about to argue back when Yoongi walked out of his mansion with a neutral face.

"Let him in Choi. And the next time you insult my guest, it'll be your last day of working here" he said.

The gate man quickly apologized to Yoongi then to Jimin before hurriedly opening the gate.

Jimin gave him a stink eye before walking into the compound.

"You look pretty, trying to seduce me?" Yoongi eyed his short dress with a small smirk.

"Yeah keep dreaming. Can we just get to business" Jimin said sassily, tucking his hair behind his ear.

"*Chuckle* Sure follow me"

<>

"So, You said you wanted to help me? How can I trust you? What if you're working for Taehyung and you just want to know about my next move and tell it to him" he stated.

Yoongi sat in a man spread with a glass of whine in his hand.

"You should trust me. I'm not working for Taehyung"
He said.

Jimin rolled his eyes then adjusted his gown as he saw Yoongi staring at his thighs.

"My eyes are up here!" He snapped.

Yoongi looked at his face then smirked, looking more attractive with that smirk on his face.

"So let's say I trust you and we join hands. What are you gonna do to help me?" He asked carefully.

"You want Taehyung to suffer right? Along with his pussy boyfriend?" He asked and Jimin nodded.

"Jungkook won't be a problem for me because he's not at all powerful, he just follows Taehyung around because of the Power Taehyung's Father holds. So he'll be the last person we'll take care of. As for Taehyung, we have to try by all means not to let him seat on the CEO chair in his father's company. That'll be our first move, the chair is gonna be handed over to him next month, we need to avoid that"