Chapter 7: Poker Face

"Sure thing Sam," I stated giving him the once over. "You working tonight Alex?" I gave a small chuckle before answering. I absolutely knew where this conversation was headed. "Hell no! I'm just having a little fun tonight Sam. What's the sense in working as hard as we do without adding a some pleasure into the mix?" I gave him a little wink, causing his left eyebrow to raise in interest. "Is that so?" He inquired with a relaxed smile. "I guess you won't mind if I have a seat then, will you Alex?" I reached across the bar to graze the side of his hand with my fingers. "I insist that you stay a little while." Sam's eyes wondered slowly down my bare legs before making their way back up to look with a playful curiosity into my eyes. Despite my liquid courage, there was no denying that he still made my heart melt. I remembered at our last encounter how he only seemed to respond to a conversation that was more sexual in nature and it appeared the perfect opportunity had just been dropped right in my lap. Sam's gaze lingered on my lips for a moment before he spoke,"I'm just gonna make a quick trip to the restroom then I'll be back out here to join you." I nodded at him and took another sip of my drink.

Deciding that I didn't want to seem too eager for his attention I gulped down the remainder of my final drink and headed back to the dance floor. It was almost 9 pm and the night was still young. "Oh the trouble we still have time to get into," I said to myself with a chuckle. I moved my hips around the dance floor to the second half of an upbeat song. Getting lost in the music, I almost forgot my surprise guest would be rejoining me soon. I looked over at the bar as I continued to move my body, making eye contact with Sam. The song came to an end and I gave him another wink before turning to clap and cheer for the band onstage performing. "This next one here is for all the couples out there! Time to slow it down for a minute with something slow and sensual." The crowd cheered and I began to turn to exit the stage. Before I could, hands moved in on me from behind. I gasped softly as Sam spoke, "May I have this dance?" "Mmmmm.. yes, I think I'd like that."

Sam pulled me back into his body, pressing against me and rapping his arms around my waist. I laid my head back onto his chest and smiled. We began to move our bodies in sinc to the song. His lips moved in close. The heat of his breath against my ear causing me to shiver slightly. "I'm glad I ran into you tonight Alex." One of his hands moved to reposition on my hip. "I most definitely gotta agree with you there." I answered barely above a whisper. We moved in silence for another minute or so. I melted into the heat of his body. Feeling relaxed yet sexy as hell. This had been a moment I'd imagined in my mind countless times before. Sam let out a low groan and grabbed me firmly by the hips, pulling me into him while continuing to dance. The move caused a moan to erupt from my lips. I heard him chuckle as he brought his lips to my neck and grazed the exposed skin ever so slightly. The fire in my belly immediately sprang to life.

"I want you Alex," he whispered, flicking my earlobe with his tongue. "Sam.." I spoke breathlessly as I broke free to turn and face him. The song came to an end but when we locked eyes it was like the rest of the world faded into nothing more then background noise. I swallowed hard and grasped his hand. "I have a room just around the corner from here. He quickly paid his bill and we headed out the front door into the night. My hand still grasped his as we rounded the corner of the side of the building. Sam suddenly grabbing me by both hands and pinned my body into the damp bricks behind me. I moaned and bit my lips as he ran his tongue from my collarbone up to my ear. He grabbed my by the jaw and his mouth crashed into mine. The electricity between us was undeniable as he opened me up to explore my mouth with his tongue. In that moment I couldn't seem to remember any kiss, touch or night of passion in my life. There was only us here and now. There was only Sam Winchester pressing me firmly into the side of a building, his arousal becoming more and more evident with every breath. He broke free for a moment and whispered in my ear. "Tell me where you're staying and I'll grab my car to pull around." I gave him the hotel and room number between ragged breaths.

The minute he walked away I practically sprinted down the block to the hotel. I arrived at my room on the second floor and kicked my shoes off. I decided to make us both a drink before he arrived. I sat back against the bed frame and sipped my drink. The anticipation of his arrival only served to fan the flames of my desire. I began to get lost in thought imagining what could happen as there was a knock at the door. I let Sam in then returned to my position on the bed, eyeing him hungrily as I sipped more of my drink. With a determined look in his eyes, he moved swiftly to the end of the bed and reached down to grab me by the thighs. I yelped in surprise as climbed on the bed and reached his hand up under my skirt, forcefully ripping my underwear off. I set my drink on the nightstand just in time as he moved me to my back and opened my legs up wide.

We locked eyes for a moment before he suddenly brought his mouth down to meet the already swollen folds of my womanhood. I watched him for a minute before throwing my head back to release a moan. His tongue penetrated my opening, moving in and out a few times before working his way up to the tip of my clitorous. Sam took care to move his tongue around the outside of my nub before sucking it into his mouth. I moaned louder as the threat of an orgasm started to build between my legs. He slipped a couple fingers inside of me and plunged them in and out as he lapped me up. It wouldn't take long for him to pull me over the edge. I drew in a sharp breath, I was so close. He looked up at me for a moment with a wicked grin then began to move his tongue faster, his fingers deeper. I grabbed him by the head as I was desperate to have him closer still. I pulled him into me as my pleasure exploded inside of me. He continued sucking as I rode my orgasm out to the very end. Sam broke his mouth free but continued to moved his fingers in and out as his words came in hushed tones. "I hope you are feeling as good as you taste." "Mmmhmmm.." I couldn't manage to even get a single word out. His thumb began to draw circles between my thighs, another orgasm began to awake in my body. Sam brought his lips to mine for a moment before pulling my shirt off and immediately taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

I arched my back to meet his lips. He broke free for a moment to undress. His hardened member less then a foot from my face after he was done. "Come over here," he growled and pulled my body close to the edge of the bed. Sam brought his hand back down between my legs and leaned down slightly so his groin was only inches from my mouth. My second orgasm was getting closer and I wrapped my mouth around his member, greedily sucking him in. Sam groaned deeper and grabbed me by the back of the head, causing him to push all the way to the back of my throat. At that moment he drove his fingers deep in between my legs, causing my orgasm to come spilling out for the second time. I continued taking him into my mouth, his cock smothering my hungry moans. I knew he was close to the edge himself but he suddenly pulled away as a moan escaped his own lips. He looked down at me with his hair covering parts of his face and spoke in a commanding tone. "Get on all fours Alex."

My stomach did flip flops but I eagerly obeyed him. Sam came up behind me onto his knees and messaged my ass for a moment or two before spreading my legs just a little wider. He brought his tip to my entrance, moving it around to tease me while his fingers began sliding across my wet clitorous once again. "Do you want me Alex?" I moaned and leaned back into him. I was desperate to feel him inside of me. "He suddenly pulled me back by the hair with one hand and drove his fingers inside me with the other. "I said. Do you want me to fuck you?" "Yes Sam, please," I whimpered. A scream of pleasure spilled fourth as he suddenly plunged every inch of his hard member deep in between my legs. His fingers digging into my hips as he pulled me back onto him, again and again. He slowed down for a minute to rub once more on my slick and swollen nub.

Another orgasm started to quickly build. Sam moved in and out of me slowly, waiting patiently for me to fall over the edge once more. As my pleasure crashed to the surface with a low sigh, he rammed me from behind again. My moans grew louder as his thrusting became more and more aggressive. He let out loud grunts as his own orgasm spilled deeply into me. He continued filling me up with his member several more times before slowing to a stop. Sam leaned against my backside for a moment before pulling out and collapsing beside me on the bed. I turned around and fell onto my back beside him. Every nerve in my body still lit up as i tried to catch my breath. "Holy hell," I said to myself, suddenly feeling like all four of my limbs were made of cement. Sam looked down upon me in quiet satisfaction. I made eye contact just in time to catch a smile pulling at the corner of his mouth. It was the last thing I remembered before my eyelids grew suddenly heavy with exhaustion.