Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Meeting Family

Coming down the stairs I could see Jimmy, Jey, and Solo in the kitchen with three more Samoans. Roman took my hand and led the way into the room. I stood slightly behind Roman and looked around him to the curious eyes looking at me.

"Uncle Roman," one of them said stepping forward to embrace him. They exchanged a few words before the man turned his attention to me.

"Brair, this is Jordon he's my brother Rosey's son," Roman introduced.

"The famous Briar, it's nice to finally met you," Jordon said.

"Nice to meet you," I said stepping around Roman to shake his hand. He had the same Samoan tattoos as the rest of them as did the two others behind him.

"Hey Little Uce these are our cousins Zilla and Jacob," Jimmy said point to each of them. They stepped up next to Jordon to greet me.

"I'm glad to meet you finally, normally we do hugs but we were told not to, I can see why now," Jacob said. I smiled and reached my hand out.

"Yeah, the last few days have been rough, but I'm glad you all could come," I said.

"I've been watching the whole time since you joined the family and you are one tough badass, I've been begging my cousins for months to let me meet you," Zilla said and I laughed.

"Thanks, and you kind of have to be a tough badass to be around this family," I joked but not really.

"Yeet!" Jey said and the guys all shouted and Zilla and Jacob greeted Roman. Jordon stepped up beside me.

"You must be pretty special to have to be stuck with this rowdy group," he commented.

"Not special, just lucky," I responded. Solo stood off to the side watching and I looked around to the living room where Rick, Paul, and now Nicole was hanging out. We all moved into the living room to give the chef some space to finish making lunch. I went to Nicole and she hugged me.

"Sorry I wasn't there; I got my passport Saturday morning. I can't believe you dyed your hair, I love it though," she said.

"Thanks, but now at least next time we go out of country you can come with us," I told her as she looked at my injuries.

"Honestly after you got hit by those steps I stopped watching until the end. I was absolutely mortified to watch you suffer like that, I can't believe after Friday they made you do a no DQ match," she said and then I saw a tear in her eye. I pulled her into another hug.

"It's okay, I'm not as banged up as I thought I was going to be, I'll be fine," I said.

"Like I said one tough badass," Zilla said. "And your much smaller and shorter in person, then I was expecting," he added then patted the top of my head.

"Zilla, Uce don't do that and you wonder why we waited so long to introduce you," Jey said.

"What why?" he asked turning to Jey and I slowly turned to look at Zilla. When he turned back and saw the look on my face his eyes got wide and he stepped back.

"You going to anger The Wild One," Jimmy said.

"That's just for TV," he laughed but no one else did. "Right, that's not real?" he asked not chuckling anymore.