Chapter 57.5

Smackdown 2/24/23 Part 2

The Brothers

As Bray Wyatt approached Solo stepped in front of me. Jimmy then turned to stand shoulder to shoulder with his brother. I had to stand on my tippy toes to see over their shoulders. Bray just smiled as he got to us. He looked to Jimmy and to Solo both of whom were glaring at him. When Bray made eye contact with me, I stepped up.

"Guys, it's okay," I told them putting my hands on their shoulders to try and separate them but they wouldn't move.

"We aren't moving, state your business," Jimmy said. Bray held up my Women's Championship. I'd dropped it at the interview area when I took my first swing at Sonya. I went to reach over the brothers for it but Solo quickly grabbed it. I narrowed my eyes at Solo for being rude.

"Thanks Bray, sorry about these two," I said.

"No problem, I'd be the same way," he said and his words just caused the tension to grow. "I just wanted to return the belt to you and say nice statement out there."

"Thank you," I replied.

"My segment is next," he said. He again glanced between Jimmy and Solo. "Tell Roman I said hello, and remember what I said before trying to control it makes yourself more uncontrollable," he stated then walked away. No one moved until Bray disappeared behind the curtain into gorilla.

"What the hell was that all about, Uce?" Jimmy questioned to Solo.

"You really didn't have anything to worry about, we've talked before," I told them.

"What?" Solo asked.

"We've been talking, he just gave me some advice," I explained.

"Does Roman know?" Jey asked.

"Yes," I answered reaching for my title from Solo.

"How come we don't know?" he questioned and I could see it upset him a bit.

"I don't know it never came up but now you know," I said and before anyone else spoke a camera guy popped up. He asked us to walk down the hallway discussing what happened out there and we'd have a run in with Dominik Mysterio, who was here to confront his father, Rey. I was about done with the segments for tonight. We started walking and Jimmy was trying to tell me to calm down again. I was still pissed about what happened with Sonya. Solo was quiet but he looked pissed and I don't think he had to try to be that way.

"These women need to realize I'm not playing games anymore," I stated.

"Just chill, you aren't even cleared to fight, The Tribal Chief is going to be upset," Jimmy said just as Dominik came around the corner, we all stopped and stared at each other.

"You may have that title but my Mami runs this division not you, you'll find out soon," he snarled at me. Then got a little nervous looking at Jimmy and Solo giving him death glares. I laughed at Dominik.

"When I put everyone on notice, that included her, now unless you want to go back to your Mami looking a hell of a lot different than you do now, I'd move along little boy," I sneered.

"You're lucky I have somewhere to be, otherwise you'd regret saying that," Dominik half heartly threatened.

"Go ahead, make my day, it didn't end well for the last person who got in my face."