Chapter 64

Monday Night RAW 3/6/23 part 2

Decision Made

Sorry it took a week I just kept trying to make this chapter perfect and more ideas kept coming up. 

Enjoy this extra long chapter!

Standing on the top platform of the stairs with the entire arena full of screaming fans was way different than twenty hours ago when I was practicing it. The people closest to me noticed me first and I watched the wave of whispers and heads turn in my direction. I had the title around my waist, my arms behind my back, and my sunglasses covering my eyes. Sami and KO stared at each other the crowd trying to will them to be on the same page before Kevin finally stood up. They stared until my presence could no longer be denied. The camera had picked me up and I was now on the Tron. Solo and Jimmy stood standing outside the ring at the edge of the ramp looked up in my direction. Once Sami and KO's eyes landed upon me I slowly lifted my sunglasses to the top of my head so that not only they could feel my glare but could see it.

I brought my other hand from behind my back to reveal the roses I had with me. Closing my eyes I breathed in their fragrance, giving myself a moment of calming in the middle of the chaos. I reopened my eyes with a big smirk at KO and Sami before I extended my hand out and tossed the roses down the stairs. Everyone was confused as hell and I was loving it. Still smirking I raised my hand in the air putting one finger to the sky, signaling everyone to acknowledge. A lot of the people around me followed suit, Kevin turned back to Sami and Sami back to Kevin totally lost in what was happening. Then Kevin quickly left the ring to the booing of the crowd. The camera came back to me and I laughed still with my finger in the air. Another few seconds and I heard clear from the curtain behind me. I waited another second before I slowly lowered my hand back down as we were now at commercial. I winked at the crowd the people closest shouting my name before I emerged back through the first set of curtains where Paul was waiting for me.

"I got goosebumps and I need to know the roses?" he asked.

"It'll be in my promo later tonight but when all these open stories finally come to a close, I'll be laying the roses down at their buried memories," I stated and Paul's evil smile came full out.

"Oooohh, I'm all in on this," he said. We moved to the second curtain to the concourse and got the go ahead from security. Coming back out I noticed they'd brought a golf cart to us then I noticed the crowd waiting had more than doubled from when I went out. Everyone was shouting at me. It isn't always easy to jump from in the zone Briar Wild to sure I'll sign that for you Briar Wild but I didn't have much time to interact with anyone anyways, since I need to meet up with Jimmy and Solo in a few minutes. Before I got onto the back of the golf cart, I stood there holding the one up again and they all followed along. I held it for about ten seconds before someone broke free from the security line and I pulled my hand back.

"Briar!" the man shouted and just barely grazed my arm before security grabbed them pushing them back. I exchanged some words with some other fans before we saw a few more people break free and head in our direction.

"Go!" Paul shouted at our driver as we quickly took our seats on the back. I gripped the metal bar next to me as we flew across the concourse. Looking back down the hallway the crowd was trying to follow us. We abandoned the cart by the stairwell door then the noise disappeared after the slam of the door filling the room with silence.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Paul asked turning to me. The eight guards with us all snapped their heads in my direction.

"I'm fine the guy's hand barely grazed my arm before he got pulled back. But that was some rush though. Usually when I'm in a crowd like that I got other Bloodline members around me so I figured all the noise was about them. Having people act like that for me just feels surreal," I said.