CH.5: Showdown with ink.

"H3LL0" {Error sans speaking}
"Hello" {NOT Error speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
-----·-----

*SNOREEEE*

Heavy loud snores filled the anti-void as a little black figure was lying on its back, taking yet ANOTHER nap simply out of boredom.

Twitching in his sleep, Error mumbled incohesive words before sitting upright as he rubbed his eyes, rubbing away his drowsiness.

Error stretched as a pop was heard from his bone, cringing to it error decided that it probably wasn't worth breaking a bone while stretching since he's a walking skeleton now. He fluttered his 'eyes' open, being blinded by the color white. Error immediately put his hands Infront of his yet sensitive eyes while hissing- He wasn't a morning person afterall.

His eyes slowly adjusted as he mumbled "GrEaT.. aNoTh3R b0RiNg dAy. wH0 kNeW bEiNg ErRoR iS S0 bOrInG.". Error knew damn well its boring because he's not taking the leap of faith, or what people always say before jumping into dangerous acts, 'YOLO'. Now he's considering if he should take the risk.... YEAH. YEAH MAYBE HE SHOULD!

Error stood up shooting his blue strings onto the ceiling, creating a small swing as he sat on it lost in thoughts. 'Hmm.. should I risk seeing nightmare..? Nahh.. that's going to ruin the plot.. And if it didn't change, then I'm pretty sure he would try to seek for me.' Error put a hand under his chin, stroking it as he closed his eyes in thought. 'Seek for fresh?.. Nah it'll take too long.. Plus.. I have no idea which AU he's in right now.' Error let out a hum before shooting his eyes open. "mAyB3 i cAn m3sS WiTh iNk! y3aH! tH3 gUy dOeSnT Kn0w mE tHaT mUcH YeT, s0 iTs uNLiKeLy f0r h1M t0 f1nD m3!" Error let out an evil maniacal laugh that rose in volume before coughing aggressively.

Error jumped off his little DIY swing, opening a portal that led to the doodlesphere was currently at before of course, checking if he was in it or not. As error made sure the coast was clear, he jumped in before gazing around him in awe as his eyes and mouth widened. he quickly shook off his shock before looking around.

He found a bunch of paint buckets and brushes as Error smirked mischievously. Error ran to the brush and paint before pouring pink paint onto the doodlespheres floor. He then took the other bucket of paint before dipping the brush in it.

Error started drawing himself kicking inks non-existent ass and a few other doodles on the floor. Error really did not want to push his luck with the little floating papers that were probably AU's. He did not want to be labeled a destroyer or murderer....Yet... he just has to wait till his sanity is gone and maybe, just maybe, he wont feel guilt over it unlike now. He feels weak that he cant destroy a simple au. he's supposed to destroy, to be merciless and cruel with his murders. But he's not the real error. He cant do it.

Shaking off his depressive thoughts, error put his hands on his hips as he inspected his creation. The doodlesphere's floor was filled with pink and glittery doodles, and a doodle of ink dead, and a little message that said 'Error waz here :P'

He nodded to himself as he let out another maniacal laugh while opening a window to track where ink was currently at, and to his surprise ink was about to open a portal. Error let out a confused hum, trying to figure out where ink was going to portal to before hearing a WHIZZ behind him. Error whipped his head so hard that his skull was about to pop off, But that doesn't matter right now. Error saw the same portal ink was opening as he saw a foot walk through. Without thinking, Error hid behind a stack of paper [Dont ask how these papers appeared] Not wanting to get caught in the act. It was too late for Error to make a portal since Ink would see it and probably locate where Error's Anti-Void is with the portal alone.