CH.11: Dark News.

Character sheet of the redesign I did of errors new outfit

(I'm not that good at drawing jackets ;w;)

-----·-----
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {Outer/etc. speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
-----·-----

Error left outers room wearing his new clothes. It impressed Error on how quick Alphys had fixed and improvised his old ones that fast. Error walked down the stairs and stood next to the TV where Outer was currently lazing around in, watching the TV from his couch.

Outer spared Error a glance before looking back on the TV, only to double take with wide eyes. "Oh wow, y'look nice!" outer exclaimed

"d0 I rEaLlY?" Error felt unsure since he hasn't checked the mirror yet. "Of course! And that jacket looks so fluffy! Alphys really did a great job on it!" Outer stood up from the couch towards Error, touching the jackets fluff that rested around Errors shoulder.

"WeLL.. I mUsT sAy tHaT iT r3aLLy iS c0mFoRt4bLe.." Error sheepishly said, rubbing on his skeletal nape before Outers eye lights landed on the scarf he made that was currently wrapped around Errors neck.

"And hey! The scarf really fits you!" Outer smiled

"ThAnKs.." Error mumbled in embarrassment before his eyes lit up on something he forgot

"oH! I f0rGoT aB0uT soMeTh1ng, h0ld oN, sTaY h3rE f0r a mOmEnT!" Outer tilted his head at that, watching Error open up his portal to a.. White empty void?? And stepping through it while grumbling and searching for God knows what.

Outer peeked his head in the portal, seeing the white space extend infinitely while spotting some objects, food, and weird looking puppets??

Outer thought the puppets were socks for a moment before his eyes landed on some strings that were hanging loosely above the white space.

Outer squinted his eyes, seeing a blurry shade of red that's shaped like a heart from afar.

Error had spoke up before Outer could question it. "AhA! F0uNd iT!"Error picked up something from the white 'floor' before walking back towards the portal.

Blocking out what's inside the portal- Error faced outer while he had his hands behind his back. Outer took his head back from the portal to face Error who was currently blocking the portals view.

Closing the portal behind his back had made Outer a bit skeptical, but yet stood silent. "HeRe."

Error removed his hands from behind his back, only to reveal a small Doll that's identical to Outer.

"aS a tHaNK yOu fOr eVerYtHinG.." Error looked away as he muttered in embarrassment. Hearing nothing from Outer made his heart drop for a moment. 'Did he not like it..?'

Error turned his head back to Outer who was seen with stars in his eyes, speechless and amazed. "Error.. Did you make this?"

Error let out a relieved sigh before passing the doll to Outer "yeAh.. JuSt S0 yOu kNoW, I hAd tO FiX yOuR jAcKeT fLuFf muLt1pLe TiMeS." Error huffed out, feeling his ego rise