CH.7: World Erased.

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF DEATH AND UNSETTLING VIOLENCE*

————–·–————

"H3LL0" {Error sans speaking}
"Hello" {NOT Error speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
————–·–————

Error wasn't sure how long he sat there, thinking about everything that has happened to him. It was overwhelming, to say the least. He felt as if everything was hitting him like a truck, it was unexpected and odd.

As if something_ someone. had altered his f̧̛̣̮̮͋̌̃̔ȁ̠̜̦͉t̲̝͎̄͐̆͑͝ẹ̡͙͙̓ to end up as it is now. Maybe, he was never supposed to be error. Maybe...

.

.

wait..

.

.

what was he talking about again..?

Error brushed it off, thinking that whatever he forgot about wasn't that important. He let out a glitchy sigh before unwrapping his hands around his legs that were huddled towards his chest as the feeling of comfort left him. Error then stood up, stretching a bit before a loud *POP!* was heard from his bones, making him wince at the sound. Having no muscle or skin to mute the sound made the pop sound oddly disturbing, maybe he should stop doing that.

Error noticed how his clothes and jacket were tattered with many holes and scratches. He sighed as he took off his jacket, inspecting the damages as he cringed at how it currently looked. Error knew how to knit sure (he didn't) but he wasn't that much of an expert at sewing clothes though thankfully he knows how to sew holes from his past life.. Maybe he can hold a sans hostage to teach him how to fix clothes?..

If so then Maybe he'll think about it later since he's going to need the necessary materials to even fix his clothes. Error just wore his jacket once again before thinking about which AU he should steal from.

After a while of thinking he decided maybe a copy of UNDERTALE would work. So he just opened a portal leading to UNDERTALE_#14 before stepping inside it, closing the portal behind him. Thankfully it was a Genocide route. Error really did not want to meet the sans from this copy or even anyone in general.

Error walked through Snowdin once again. thinking about how ink caught him the first time he saw Error. "EhEh.. iT fE3Ls aS iF iT WaS yeStErDaY.." Error chuckled to himself as he walked on the crunchy snow white powder that littered the floor before fully entering Snowdin Town. Of course, there were grey dust everywhere. It looked so sickening but at this point Error couldn't care less. as long as he does not witness murder firsthand considering that this wasn't the first time he saw a dusted town.. Heh.. dust.

Wait, Why was he even chuckling at the word 'dust'? It reminded him of someone.. Eh, its probably not important! Error passed the familiar shop that he raided in the last AU before stopping in front of this universes sans and papyrus's house. He used his strings to unlock the door before kicking it open.

"H3ReE's eRr0R!!1!" Error yelled out with a mischievous grin, Not really remembering WHY he said that, but it probably was related to his past life..

.

.

.